Diary 30

"We're breaking up." Kai said.
"What? Why?" Jennie asked. "What about the deal?"

"Even though I made a deal with you, I can still break the deal." Kai said.

Jennie panicked. "Please Kai. Can we do something instead of breaking up? I'm in love with you."

"No you're not. You just love my money." Kai said.

"If you break up with me, I won't tell you about the missing nurses case. You might not know, she might be the next one to go missing." Jennie said.

Kai grabbed Jennie's wrist harshly. "If you do anything to her, I won't forgive you."

Jennie smirked and have Kai let go of her wrist.
"We'll see. You don't have any evidence on the case."

"Maybe I do. I'll just take you in for witness. Or maybe....you're involved." Kai said.

Jennie suddenly became nervous.
"Is that a yes, Jennie?"

"I never confirmed that I was involved." She said as she turned her back on Kai.

"If you are, turn yourself in to the police. I don't hit women." Kai was about to leave but Jennie quickly grabbed his wrist.

"What does Naeun have that I don't?! I gave you my innocence to you!" She exclaimed.

Kai pulled away harshly.
"First of all, you forced me to while I don't to do with you. You were demanding, which I hate girls who are. And what does Naeun have that you don't?! She means the world to me!"

Jennie was in shocked and she slowly started panic.
"We're breaking our deal. I'm going to end this toxic relationship. If anything, and I mean, ANYTHING happens to Naeun, you'll never see the light again." With that Kai left and went back home.

Jennie stood there and felt her knees shaking and cried.

No...Kim Jongin is mine! And mine only!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"I don't approve the marriage." Ye-jun and Daehyun said.

"Why?" Mr. Son asked.
"Don't you think it's obvious? Kai, doesn't like Naeun that way." Ye-Jun replied.

"You never know. Besides, it's Mr. Kim's last wish. It even says on his will." Mrs. Son stated.

"Naeun understands the situation that's going on. And maybe she's more protected over there than here." Mr. Son stated.

Daehyun sighed. "So that means, you and mom are going into hiding?"

"That's right. And I was wondering where you can hide us, Daehyun." Mr. Son said.

"Does Naeun know about your plans?" Daehyun asked.

"Yes."

Daehyun sighed. "I might know a place."