The Dwarves,Elfs,and Orcs

Start from the beginning

"You have intruded into the domain of the woodland elf. You will now be apprehanded as a punishment set by the woodland elf king. King Thranduil." Legolas,the prince,said out loud.

Due to the elf statement,they evaded the wrath of Chara.

"Elf huh? Not quite human,so I don't care..but to point their weapons to me...they wouldn't mine a 'little' self-defense would they?" Chara whispered to herself, grinning.

But Bilbo,with his sharp hobbit's ears,overheard her.

"Chara,don't,this guys might be able to help us!" he
whisper-shouted back.

"Fine." Chara
reluctantly angreed, unsummoning her knife as the elf confiscated all their weapons.

The elf brought them to their kingdom,to face king Thranduil. Bilbo didn't get the chance to go invisible this time,and so got apprehanded as well.

Fast Forward~

"They claim to be heading to the lonely mountain."

"With a hobbit and a human girl?"

"..."

"Are you sure their not just here to insult me!?"

"...That's what they said,my lord."

"Bring me the one named Thorin...and the kid."

Chara and the said dwarve are now before King Thranduil.

"I can help you, but with a reward. Give me the Arkenstone." Thranduil tried to bargain with Thorin,the king under the mountain.

"I rather rot in your cell then hand over the Arkenstone to you,filthy elf!" Thorin rejected the offer,insulting Thranduil along the way.

"Then rot you shall! 100 years is nothing in the life of an elf! I'm patient. I can wait!" angered,King Thranduil ordered his guards to put the angry dwarve back in his cell.

"And now,you." he pointed to Chara.

"What business do you have with those filthy kin. You're clearly not a dwarves." Chara stayed silent. She was actually scanning the amount of people left in the place,and all the features of the huge elf kingdom.

"Too scared to talk are you?" King Thranduil is getting bored with her untalkative state.

"H̶͓͌̀̓A̷͍͍̅͘H̵̼̜̒̚͠Ä̶̢̞́H̶̻͚̃̆͝Å̸͜H̴̤͙͂́Ḁ̸̥̮̈́̂!̶̭̝̬̈́̀!̴̭̳̚!̶͔̰͆̄" Chara laughed with a glitchy voice at Thranduil statement.

"M̷͓̬̿̽e̴̛̜̝͖͛?̸̮̬̒̀̍ͅS̴̩͇͛c̶̝̟̐̈́̈́ȧ̶̻̝r̴̘̤̈e̴͕̙͋̋͝d̶̥̽́ ̷͚̩̑͋͠ò̶̯͚f̷̢̈́̑ ̴̩͝y̵̤͗̏͂ȯ̸̟ù̴̯?̴̤͊͆͗ ̵̡̊D̵̫͆̂ò̸̖͐ͅṇ̴̎͝'̸̨̤̂t̸͍͚͆̿̉ ̶̢̺͋m̴͇̀́a̴̫͎͒͜ķ̵͋̎̚é̵̛͍̤̕͜ ̵͔̆͆́m̸̙͈̟̂͂͆e̶̢̍̂ ̸̽̇͜L̶̲̰̾Â̸̩͖U̶̧̯̇́̂Ġ̷̫͉̐̄H̴̳̯͑̐͆!̴̗͌̀" the sound of laughter echoed through the entire castle,and into the prison ground.

"What kind of thing laugh like that!?" Fili questioned the air. were locked up in elf prison.A hard to break prison indeed.

"I thing I know who..." Bilbo answered,appearing from the behind a corner.

"Bilbo!" All the dwarves cheered.
Bilbo somehow escaped and acquired a batch of keys. Meanwhile back at the upper floors....

"You let go of him monster!" Legolas ordered,drawing his bow at Chara,who is holding King Thranduil by the neck.

"Now why would I do that?" Chara asked,while catching an arrow,her head spinning a complete 180,facing Legolas and another female elf.

"A Demon..." Tauriel stated.

"Warn the other guards Tauriel!" Chara flinched at the word Tauriel.He glared at Legolas.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT NAME!" she dashed at Legolas,who side stepped,missing Chara by a hairs breath.But Chara,with her speed managed to turn back and grab him by the neck anyway.

"Ta..u..ri..el.." Legolas said,chocking on his own saliva.

"Let him go you beast!" Tauriel leaped at Chara,but was flinged away by one of her 'tentacles'.

"Gahgg!" Chara's grip tighten.

"H̵͎̪͗͒̃O̸̢͖̒̈́W̸̪͎̎ ̵͎͕͂̃̾D̴̦͈̿Ī̵͚̞͚̈́Ḏ̶͖͚̒̔ ̶͔̺͑̋̏Y̷̘̠̓̇͝Ö̶̫̖̀U̸̧̟͎̒̚ ̴̢̩̚͠K̴̞͇͆̒͗N̵͇̭̜͘̚Ọ̶̻̗͛W̶̡̝͌̋͝ ̴̦̊̓T̷̨͕̀͠H̶̘̳͔̊̎́A̵͛͜T̴̝͋ ̵͇͇̊N̷̲̎̅̆Ạ̸̱̃M̶̨͕̬̓̆È̸̬̪̖!" Chara's figure is getting worse by the second.

A/N:I had to XD.

"That's my name! You demon!" Tauriel shoot a few arrows,which was easily deflected by Chara.

King Thranduil,now safe from Chara's grip,retreated to the backline of the fight.

"What kind of monster did you fine?" Thorin asked Bilbo who is getting the other dwarves out of their cell.

"Honestly. I don't know myself." Bilbo replied,just in time for them to see an elf falling from the upper floor to the prison ground and to the lower floor like it was scripted.He was screaming a very weird scream.

(That poor elf guy be like)

"..........." They all stood there in silence.

"But I know she's going to be,just,fine." Bilbo claimed, opening the last cell door. He led the dwarves towards the lower ground and into the 'drinks' section. He ordered them to enter the empty beer barrel.

"Just trust me!" He pulled a lever, making the wood plank under the barrel to rotate and the dwarves fell. Bilbo then,using his precious ring, returned to the upper floor to find Chara,in the middle of a piles of elf corpse,still holding to legolas.

"Chara we need to go now!" he whispered to Chara,while still invisible.

"Just a few more minutes,I'm enjoying this.." she replied,while spinning to guards around.

"I'll give you some sweets?"

"Deal." Chara grabbed Bilbo by his shirt and moved towards a wall.

"I know a shorcurt." she said, hitting her fist against the wall.

"Oh deeeAAARRRR!!!" Bilbo was pulled with such force,that it distorted his speech