By then Ritu had finished her call and stood parallel to Rajveer and saw where he was concentrating upon...

Ritu pointing at that RANDOM GIRL,
" Must be fresher...
Chalein???...."
She whispered.....

Rajveer ignored her words and went towards the one who was facing her back to salivating hot Captain...

" Fresher ???.."

He asked to confirm whether his Wildest dream started to happen in real...
Stepping out of her eyesight was literally difficult for him... She was slowly getting into path of his heart.. and he didn't wanted to acknowledge that she, as Naina...

Aarghhh... Everything on this earth reminds him of Naina... He blew those random thoughts into air....

Girl - "..... Yeahhh..."

Her voice got choked with sudden intrusion into her space. May be she was drown in her deep thoughts....
She replied without showing her face to him...
still hiding her fingers in a lock.. stuck in a dilemma of whether to face him or to stay stagnant....
She do know that husky voice.  

Rajveer - " Name???..."

A smile crawled into his lips embracing the shivering voice... His heart already recognised her presence and now his ears too gave its approval....

The girl turned with a pair of questioning eyes giving a mild heart attack to Captain....

Dreams do come true... But not this early that destroys your well going misison....

Girl - " Naina Ahhh Singh..."
She answered, taking away remaining breath of Captain.....

Once again the table got turned in Naina's favour....

He didn't expected her to be here... And he didn't mind to accept that he really yearned to see her here..

Rajveer gulped the saliva and glanced the  girl stood infront of him with cheeky grin,
" Naina Ahh Singh....
Interesting name..."

He uttered not wanting to look stupid by standing like a zombie...

Naina winked in end, copying his style, again dragging the earth beneath Rajveer's feet...

How came on the earth she followed him to here???
It was he always rotated around her as a moon...

A warm feeling got spread in every nook of the two hearts, completely dipped in merry by just having the glimpses of each other....

Ritu felt her need to break this silence,
" Cadet.. Did you meet Brigad...."

And her questionnaire was interrupted by....

" Mere Veee......"
A loud noice....surrounded them, wrapping the whole piece of Rajveer into it's arms...

Rajveeer opened his mouth and again closed his mouth, tapped his eyes few times before dancing in joy seeing his Yaar after so many days....

Naveen gave a tight slap on Rajveer's cheek,
" Abey, itna bhi Coma mein na jaa...
Tu itna bhi hot nahi he ki hum dono affair chaalu karle... "

He whispered earning a beautiful smile from Raj...

Rajveer - " Kaisa he Tu??..."
He asked Naveen, sharing a heart warming hug...