When Bigfoot Fell

Start from the beginning

Deniz looked unconvinced, Cansu looked intrigued and I was trying to think how to make my getaway not super obvious.

“I have to go,” I said, trying to sound breezy and not impatient.

“Where are you going?” Deniz asked, eyeing me suspiciously.

“She’s going to get her some,” Cansu said, smiling mischievously. 

“Cansu! You’re not helping.”

“She spent three years with that limp dick and before that, it was the kleptomaniac that kissed like a blowfish. She deserves to have a little fun. Go get you some, baby girl,” she said winking at me.

“At least give us the address of the hotel,” Deniz shouted but I blew them both kisses and skedaddled out of there before Deniz lost her shit.

********

An impatient hand slipped into the elevator before the doors opened all the way. I was pulled up against a very hard, very male body.

“You’re late,” he growled against my lips. 

“Maybe you’re early,” I managed to say. He lifted his shirt and pulled it over my head turning us into some sort of bizarre burrito. 

“What are you doing? You weirdo!” I protested even as I was secretly loving being this up close and personal to all that smooth golden skin, but my words were swallowed by his impatient roaming lips. Somehow he managed to walk us into the room, while we kissed greedily, without breaking our necks.

As soon as the door swung shut, he had me pushed up against the wall, impatiently pulling my clothes aside.

“Missed me, did you?” I half groaned the words when he pulled down my bra cups, his tongue was swirling around my nipple while his fingers were gliding between my legs. A few strokes of his thumb on my clit and I was falling apart around his fingers.

I fell forward into his arms and lost consciousness for a moment.

My head fell back and I looked up at him.

“Hi,” he said, half-smile curling his sexy lips.

“Is this the new way we greet each other now? Because I highly approve," I said, my head was still spinning. I narrowed my eyes. "How do you get better looking by the day? What is this sorcery?” 

“I don’t,” he chuckled. “You’re still on an orgasmic high. In a few minutes, you’ll be back to calling me a boy band reject and a plague upon womankind.”

We were still stuck inside his shirt, I moved my hand down in the tight confines and undid his jeans.

“Maybe in another twenty,” I said and kissed a spot below his ear. It made him shiver, I’d discovered.

“Twenty minutes,” he scoffed, licking his lips and lifting me. “You forget who you’re dealing with. Let me remind you.” 

“I don’t think I can come this way,” I whispered when I realized what he was doing.

“Have a little faith in me, Pix. You know I’d never let you go without,” he said. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and held on while he filled me slowly, inch by inch. When he was fully sheathed inside me, his forehead touched mine and we both groaned in relief.

He delivered on his promise and made me come within minutes. And I felt another little piece of my heart fall away.

*********

“We need to do something about your after sex narcolepsy,” he commented drily when I opened my eyes.

“Stop screwing me into a coma, then,” I said grumpily but snuggled closer. I felt his chest vibrating underneath my cheek with his laugh. I lifted my head and propped my chin on his chest and watched him as he lost it. I couldn’t help the addlepated smile on my face. He was too adorable for words sometimes.