Chapter 5

It was finally the weekend and Hugo and Vivian were going over to Enchancia for their sleepover.

While Sofia was getting changed in the bathroom, Vivian and Hugo started fighting over her... again. This time Sofia didn't hold back this to when she got out of the bathroom. She did a wolf whistle with two of her fingers which got her friends' attention.

Sofia shouted, "Alright!" "Enough is enough!" "If you guys are going to continue to fight over me then maybe I shouldn't be friends with either of you!" Hugo and Vivian were shocked and Hugo asked, "Sof you don't mean that do you?" Sofia said, "Yes I do Hugo as matter of fact I've been meaning to something to both of you of a while." "Follow me." She lead them to a guest room. And Sofia said, "I'm going to lock in the room until dinner." "You two are going to work out your differences and we are going to work on the project as my friends." Hugo and Vivian nodded. Sofia locked the door and there was awkward silence between them.

Hugo asked, "So why are you friends with Sofia?" Vivian sighed and said calmly, "She helped me." Hugo asked, "She helped you with what?" Vivian answered, "She helped me with my shyness and helped me become friends with most of the other princesses." Hugo sighed, "Oh I feel bad fighting over her with you." Vivian asked, "So why are you friends with her?" Hugo answered, "She helped me win the Flying Crown and helped me with ice dancing and she's the reason why my family stopped putting pressure on me and the reason why I stopped going through so much anxiety and she helped me see that I shouldn't stop doing what I love because others say not to." Vivian sighed, "Oh I feel bad now too." Vivian and Hugo said in unison, "I'm sorry." They chuckled and they started about Sofia.

They thought about Sofia for a moment and Vivian asked, "You know when was the last time Sofia had time to herself I mean properly." Hugo thought for a second and said, "I don't remember a time Sofia had some time to herself I guess she spends some time with her friends and her school work and homework and between flying derby practice she doesn't have much time to herself." Vivian suggested, "How about we make her have picnic with her animal friends." "Or at school we can have a Sofia Appreciation Day at school." Hugo said, "That's a great idea Vi." "We can do that after we finished the project with her." Sofia unlocked the door and opened the door sightly and heard them talking to each other and getting along with each other. Sofia, Hugo and Vivian finally got to their project together.