🔞Comfort: Part 2 🔞

Start from the beginning

"Sakura," he growled, speeding up his fingers pace inside her. "Look at me," he commanded and watched as her eyes slowly met his. A dark lusty haze consuming her normally bright orbs as hot desperate pants and moans escaped her lips, letting him know just how much he was pleasuring her...how much she was enjoying his efforts. His thick cock twitched and throbbed painful as it hung proudly between his thighs but he ignored it for the time being because he knew that he would have her soon enough. But for now, his attention was solely on Sakura and her pleasure; he always made sure she came before him, he never left his wife wanting or needing for anything if he could help it and this time would be no different. "Watch me make you come. Don't look away." She nodded in the affirmative vigorously and he resumed, his fingers pumping faster and harder than before as his thin lips wrapped firmly around her swollen bundle of nerves. It didn't take long after that before Sakura was screaming his name in ecstasy, long ago forgetting that she should keep silent because of their daughter. Nothing was ever more beautiful to Sasuke than being able to watch his wife in the throne of passion before she reached her limit and then crashing over the edges of bliss in a fit of screams...all of it caused by him.

Sasuke rose slowly to his feet allowing Sakura a small amount of time to come down from her sexual high before he brushed his lips along the span of her jawline softly, his lone arm coming to wrap securely around her waist. "That was... just... wow," she sighed, panting softly as her hands came to rest on his shoulders and she rubbed the hardened muscles beneath her fingertips affectionately.

"Hn," was his simple reply to her statement. The satisfied smirk he gave her though was rather smug but it still did little to help settle the ever-growing fire that still burning hotly within the depths of her core. Sakura swiftly released his shoulders to grasp onto his chin, holding him tightly between her small hands before pulling him down for a rough kiss. As her tongue thrust out to meet his once more, she stretched onto the tips of her toes before lifting a toned leg to wrap around his wide hip, her small body coming to line up perfectly with his much larger one. Sasuke reached down and grasp her thigh to help her steady herself as she brought one of her hands down between their slick bodies to grasp his hardened cock firmly. Sasuke hissed sharply as her fingers tightened further around his length before she began to pump him slowly; agonizingly...torturously. "Sakura...," he groaned, his eyes shutting tightly for a moment as he thrusting his hips up to meet her closed fist; the action was used to silently beg her for more.

Knowing that they were both more than ready to be joined together as one and unable to wait any longer Sakura brought his large manhood to her damp folds and pushed her hips gently towards him until the tip of his hard cock was securely wrapped in her heat. She watched in awe as his mismatched eyes nearly rolled to the back of his head as her walls clamped, almost painfully, around him...his pleasure at feeling her around him evident. "You're always...so...fucking tight," he hissed as his hips pressed against her a little more firmly but without fully encasing himself within her.

Sakura leaned up slightly and pressed her soft lips against his ear, allowing her hot breath to fanning against his slick skin; the water had  turned cool but neither seemed to mind or notice. "Sasuke-Kun...fuck me. Now." Seconds after her vulgar request he thrust his hips roughly against hers, fully engulfing his hard cock within her core before he began a slow pace. Their foreheads gravitated together and their eyes locked in a passionate stare as the slow dance of married lovers ensued. It's as if time stopped, standing still for the young couple as they focused solely on each other...their love forming a large barrier around them for the briefest time against the outside world. Sasuke, though loving the slow pace they set, wanted to make sure Sakura was able to reach her second peak of pleasure as he met his first. So, he began to move faster and more roughly when the tightening in his abdomen grew...he was definitely close but he was dead set on wanting Sakura to come with him. He decided to release her leg and as he brought his hand to rest between them, he let his thumb rub small circles onto her swollen and sensitive clit. His wife gasped sharply as renewed pleasure coursed through her veins and caused her walls to contract tightly around his length. She allowed her hands to come up once more so she could grasp his thick hair roughly and he brought his mouth low at the same time until he was able to suck one of her protruding nipples into his hot mouth.

He leaned back slightly, still keeping his mouth latched onto her nipple as he applied more pressure firmly against her bundle of nerves with the rough pad of his thumb. His breath began  coming out as harshly as her own after he released her pink flesh with a loud slurpy pop. "Come for me Sakura...now," he growled into her ear as he thrust sharply against her, his teeth coming down to clamp onto the soft skin of her neck. She screamed his name to the heavens, her head thrown back in ecstasy as her fingers tightened further around his dark locks and he felt her warm, wet walls constrict his cock so tightly that he couldn't hold back any longer and so he seated himself within her as his hot cum spirted sporadically into her core. Her leg was shaking as it dropped from its perch on his hip and her body slumped tiredly against the cold tiles as he slowly slipped from her heat when both of her feet planted themselves firmly back onto the wet ground. Sakura's eyes remained tightly closed and a look of sheer contentment rested on her entire being as he gazed upon his wife lovingly. Sasuke smiled softly as he reached past her to turn off the now cold water before he reached past the shower curtain to grasp one of the large towels hanging on the other side; his lone hand draping it gently over Sakura's shoulders, startling her slightly from her relaxed state. She accepted it kindly and leaned up towards him to kiss him lovingly on the lips before they stepped out of the shower, slowly drying themselves in comfortable silence before dressing and heading to the bed they shared as a married couple.

Sasuke fixed himself in his usual position behind Sakura's back and he wrapped his lone arm around her protectively, pulling her tightly against him and encasing her within the strength and comfort of his warm body. His lips came to press softly against the back of her ear before he rested his chin on the top of her head, hearing her sign in contentment at the gentle gesture from her loving husband; the affectionate act one they only share when behind closed doors. "Sasuke-Kun...," Sakura whispered softly after a few minutes of blissful silence, letting her fingers link gently with his over her abdomen. Sasuke only grunted in reply as sleep already threatening to pull him under. "She'll be alright... right?"

He brought his arm tighter around her middle for a moment in a reassuring embrace. "Hai. She'll be just fine. She has us to guide and protect her." Again, Sakura fell silent for a moment before she felt the need to speak once more, to convey her feelings aloud for this strong man though not for the first time in their many years together.

"Sasuke-Kun..."

"What is it Sakura," Sasuke asked tiredly.

"...I love you."

He paused a moment before smiling softly, his eyes still firmly shut but he squeezed her hand gently so she knew he heard her. "...I love you more," he whispered softly and felt his wife snuggle further into him. Sakura turned her head after she had settled down and kissed his lips gently before pulling away to reveal a small smile, one that warmed him from the inside out.

"That's not possible."