Chapter one

Y/n's Pov

Today is my first day at high school. Hope everything goes fine and i find some good friends.
You take a deep sigh and enter the school's building. You are a little nervous but not that much.
You walk through a crowd and come out of it  just to bump into someone. 
Y/n: Ouch!!

You look up to see a handsome boy looking at you with an angry frown on his eyebrows. He looked so hot and his eyes were mesmerizing.  Stop Pervert Y/n...
Y/n:   Oh. i am sorry.
??? :   Watch where you are going, bitch..
What tf ? Did he just call me a bitch? i apologized him and he replies me with this. He was walking away i quickly took a few steps and stood infront of him.
???:   What is your problem bitch??

What again? I have had enough control on my anger . I raise my hand in the air and slap him. Yayyy great going Y/n  *flips hair mentally*  Wow I am so cool 😎
 The students nearby gasped at my action and I looked back at the boy only to find him smirking at me. Okay what now?
He took a step forward and came close to my ear. His hot breath fanning my ear as he spoke
??? :   Wrong move, bitch...

I push him away from me and he smirks at me and leave me standing there. Arrrghhh he is a jerk but who is he? Whatever I don't give a shit about that asshole.
I take my class schedule and locker key from the principle's office and head towards my class. I knock on the door and enter the classroom.  

Teacher: Oh. Here is the new student. Y/n introduce yourself to everyone.

You take a step to stand infront of the students and speak.

Y/n:   Hi everyone. I am Cheong Y/N . Please take care of me.
??? :   sure with pleasure. 
I looked up to find the source of voice and its was the same boy. Oh god we are in the same class.
Teacher:  Very nice of you Taehyung.

He and nice? Ah joke of the day.  So his name is Taehyung. Pfft... whatever i don't care. I walk towards the empty seat next to a girl. As soon as i sit down she speaks.

??? :  Omg you are the girl who slapped Kim Taehyung... 
 Y/n:  Yes so what? I treated him just the way a jerk like him should be.
??? :  I know but still I wish you luck and stay out of his way. He means danger.
Y/n:   Wahh!!! I am so scared now... calm down girl its no big deal. I can handle him on my own. 
??? :   You are so cool tbh . I am Dan oh, nice to meet you.
Y/n: You already know my name. Nice to meet you too , Dan oh.

Taehyung's Pov: 

So Y/n is it? .  While looking at her talking happily to someone. Just wait and
watch the consequences for slapping me. You are quite daring but this attitude of yours won't last long. I will make sure you leave this school in one week nahhh in three days. Three days will be enough for a newbie like you. I can't wait to have fun in bullying you. He smirks at his thoughts.

 He smirks at his thoughts

Author's Note
That's it for chapter one.  How is it? Do comment and vote
Support me to make me continue writing this FF....