I can help.

Y/n' s Pov: 
A week has passed by since the day Jungkook dropped me off at my house. I often think about it. I told Dan oh about it and she said "her ship is sailing" What ship? And also I am sad about the fact she has transferred her school because of his father's job issue. I wish she could stay here. We had spent a little time together but she was a great friend , always goofing around. We promised each other to meet sometimes.
There is also someone else on my mind other than Dan oh.
Jungkook ... Why is he so kind and cute? Yet he is friends with Taehyung who is totally opposite of him. Who am I kidding? Opposites attract each other , right?
I am just making my way to the class after giving the principle a visit. Did I tell that I have been to the office three times in this week? The cause of it one and the only Taehyung the jerk hooman.
He started to pick fights with me right infront of the teachers. Like who gives a fuck about them ,not in Taehyung's dictionary. He was better being the bully like the very first day he was. That way he was at least attractiv-
?? : Y/n ?
I stop in my tracks and turn around to come face to face with my English teacher Miss Ha Eun. She is definitely not happy with me these days. I just can't concentrate with Taehyung being in the same class as me.
Y/n: Yes, Miss.

Miss Ha Eun : You know I am not at all satisfied with your recent test and your studies progress. What happened? Your grades are falling. Is something bothering you?
I did not know she was a sweet person. I will change my thoughts on her later on.
Y/n: Uh.. no miss there is nothing. I will regain my previous grades with hardwork.
Miss Ha Eun : I know you can do it but just incase I am fixing your seat with the class's one of the best student. He will help you with your studies.
Wait what? Its a "he"...
Y/n : Okay miss.
Miss Ha Eun : Now run along. Today my first class is with with you guys.

I walk with fast steps and reach the class before the teacher and sit down on my seat. I look around to spot Taehyung as usual sleeping in his seat. I wonder how he gets good grades every time? He does nothing other than sleeping , bullying, fighting and jerking around like none of these have connection to studies.

 I turn around back to see someone who catches my attention, Jungkook. He looks at me with a cute smile on his face while waving at me slightly. I wave back at him with a small smile wondering how come he looks so cute like he is some three year old kid. 

My thoughts are interrupted when Miss Ha Eun's voice echoes through the class. All the students become silent and listen to what she has to say.

Miss Ha Eun :
Okay before start our today's topic. I have an announcement to make. I have decided to fix Y/n's seat with one the best student in this class so that he could help her with the studies.
Student 1: Miss Ha Eun , me?
Miss Ha Eun : No not you , Ji ah.
Student 2: Then who is it?
Miss Ha Eun : You will be helping Y/n from now on.
She points at someone and the whole class looks in the direction of it
Wait what!??
Jungkook???

Well you see there are times you get good things but they last only for a mere second. That happens to me just now.
?? : I can help her.

The whole class goes silent including Miss Ha Eun as well. When tf did he wake up? Miss seems to be in a deep thought then after whole a minute of killing silence she speaks.
Miss Ha Eun : Oh Taehyung... I am glad you are willing to help her. Maybe this way you both can become friends. So, Y/n you go and sit next to Taehyung.
 I can't argue with her, can I? What am I suppose to say? Mam, Taehyung is a total jerk  and I would like to sit next to Jungkook because he is way more nice ,kind ,sweet and cute. I pick up my bag and drag myself to sit next to Taehyung. I drop my bad back on the seat and plop down.

Taehyung:
Someone's dreams crashed.. Tsk...
Y/n: Shut up , taehyung.
Taehyung: Now don't be rude to me or else I won't help.
Wait a damn second... Am I hearing this right? Taehyung and helping me, hell no. I am dreaming probably.
Y/n: You and doing something good, that's something new.
Taehyung: That's the problem, no one expects anything good from me.
I look up from my notebook to face him.
Y/n: Well, its your fault.
Taehyung: I know first impression lasts forever.
Y/n: No, I believe that one can change his impression on others by behaving differently than he did the first time.
He looks up and infront towards the board.
Taehyung: I don't how to do that.
Y/n: Well, let me ask. Why did you ask to help me?
Taehyung: I...uh my behavior was very bad with you from the start and being rude to you for no reason well aside from you slapping me but you did that in defense....
He was mumbling his words not making any sense. I stop him and speak up.
Y/n: You realized your wrong doings and decided to make up for it so it means you are not all that bad. So, I can help you.
Taehyung: Help in what?
This time he looks at me while asking the question.
Y/n: helping you to become a better person.
I smile at him and he returned it... wow I never thought we would ever have a normal talk but here we are smiling at each other.
Miss Ha Eun: Pay attention to what I am saying Y/n and Taehyung. You can talk after my class.
The whole class eyes us including Jungkook on this and we look back at the board trying to understand what mam was teaching. 

"Its a blessing when you find someone who tries to understands you instead of judging you like every other person passing by"

To be continued . . . .
(1072 words)