Being Bold?

?? 's Pov: 

I kept staring at her, playing dodgeball. She was really good at it. Her reflexes were sharp and fast. I kept my eyes on her all time and I was not gonna play anyways so why not watch her play.
She noticed me staring at her and looked back at me, we had an intense eye contact. I noticed something flying towards her.
Oh ! shit .. 
A basketball hit her right in the head. I quickly got up from my seat and walked to where Y/n had fainted. The crowd of students backed away from Y/n on seeing me there. The thing that shocked me was Jungkook. 

Jungkook's POV :
I saw a ball hit Y/N's head and her head started bleeding. I quickly made my way to her through the now made crowd around her. I crouched down and picked her up in my arms. I made my way to the infirmary.

The nurse asked me what happened to Y/n

The nurse asked me what happened to Y/n. I told her everything in detail and then she asked me to leave the room so she could check up on her and give her first aid. I waited outside the room and informed my teacher that i am with Y/n. The nurse came out from the room.
Nurse: She is fine now, I have bandaged her head and given her some medicine so that she can rest. You can  stay by her side and let me know when she wakes up. Also here are some pain-killers incase she feels pain in her head.
Jungkook: Thank you, I will be here with her.
Nurse: Thats so nice of you.
Jungkook gave her smile and went inside the room. He saw her sleeping peacefully so he sat on the sofa placed in the corner of the room. He waited for her to wake up but the nurse called her to come and fill the form for Y/n.

Taehyung 's Pov: 
Jungkook picked her up and took her to the infirmary. I asked the students who threw the ball and found the one who was responsible for it. He begged me to spare him but the way Y/n's blood poured out from her head, made me angry . Only I get to bully her and hurt her. I punched him a few times until he knocked out on the floor and left to go check up on Y/n. According to my minions, she is taking rest for now. The perfect time for me. I make my way to the infirmary and enter the room after making sure no one saw me. Y/n was awake and looked at me with a bewildered  
expression.
Y/n: What are you doing here, Taehyung?
Taehyung: Why ? Is he only allowed to stay here?
I pointed to sleeping Jungkook.
Y/n : Yes, the nurse asked him to stay not you.
Taehyung: Well no one can tell me not to stay here.
I took a few steps forward and stood near Y/n bed. 
Y/n: But I can.
On her this reply, I leaned towards her figure and stopped mid way to look at her and smirked. 
Taehyung: Being bold, are we?
I arched my eyebrow at her.
Y/n: Whatever, leave me alone.
Taehyung: Well that is impossible. After all I am ur Bully.
I said as I stroked her cheek but she slapped my hand away which I caught with a firm grip. 
Taehyung: Girl, just because I am being nice to you doesn't mean this is going to be like this daily. Just for today. 
Y/n pushes me away from her. I back away walking backwards.
Taehyung: I really don't give a fuck about anything, just came to see Jungkook. I don't trust people like you around him.
Y/n: And I really hate you so get out.
I take a final look at her with a smirk on my face and leave the room.
What the fuck was all this, Taehyung?
What if Jungkook heard me?
He will know that I came to see Y/n.
Ah shit!
I punch the air and brush my hand through my hair.
Lets just go home.

Y/n's Pov:
I was so angry at Taehyung, he is an all time jerk. Why the fuck did he even come?
  Arghh i feel like punching him.
Jungkook : Punch who?
Y/n: Huh? Oh no one.
Jungkook: How are you feeling now?
Y/n : I am fine now.
Jungkook: Glad to hear.
He smiled at me, oh my heartue. I like his bunny smile so much. I smile back at him.
Jungkook: You look nice when smiling.
Y/n: Not more than you.
He looks at me with an eyebrow raised.
Jungkook: So, you are saying I look nice when i smile.
Y/n: Yes, your smile is just so adorable.
Jungkook: Thanks, Y/n.
Y/n: You are welcome, Kookie.
Oh shit. I said that aloud?
Jungkook: What did you say? Kookie?
Y/n: Well we are friends and friends can give...
Jungkook cut me midway and speaks
Jungkook: I like it.
He gets shy and I smile at his cuteness.
You are so cute *in a low whisper* 
Jungkook :
Did you say something?
Y/n: No.
Jungkook: Okay, so lets go now.
Y/n: Where?
Jungkook: The classes have ended so time to go home. I will drop you.
Y/n: No, I can go by myself.
Jungkook: No, I talked to your mother and she has no issue in me dropping you off at your house.
Y/n: Okay.
Jungkook helps me get up from the bed and we leave the room and walk to the parking lot.
I get amazed to his luxurious sports car.

He opens the door for me and I get in. He hands me the phone to type in the location of my house. I put the location in and offer him his phone back.
Jungkook: You can add your number to  my contacts as well.
Y/n: Okay 
I get a little shy don't know why.
We reach my house after a ride of fifteen minutes and I get off the car. Jungkook gets of the car as well and comes to my side.
Jungkook: Take care Y/n.
Y/n: You too kookie.
Jungkook: Okay goodbye.
Saying this he ruffles my hair and goes to the car and gets in. He waves at me and drives away. I stand there still processing what just happened as a smile makes its way to my face a tint of pink on the cheeks.
Don't be so cute and caring, Jungkook.
I might fall for you. 

To be continued.
(1070 words)