Chapter 1

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Legend:

"Words like this" - Normally talking                                                                                                                              

"Words like this "- Reads mind (Sometimes it can be like this: 'Words like this' )                                   

'Words like this' - thinking                                                                                                                                          

 "Words like this" - talks telepathically                                                                                                                        ♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~ ♥~♥~♥                                      

(y/n) is an extraordinary girl. She is a psychic! It might look like she can get what she wants in one blink of an eye, but... You're extremely wrong! Having abilities like telekinesis, levitation, x-ray vision, clairvoyance, astral projection, pyrokinesis, mind control (convincing someone that certain things in the world are normal, or that they are seeing someone else's image), psychometrics, and invisibility, etc. isn't easy living like that. But wait! there's one more thing! She found out that she can block her own power and others too. [I'm sorry this is such a cringy intro of the story TwT I'm not good at intros. forgive me!] After her mom died, she and her dad moved to a nearby city, Hidari Wakibara. (I took it from the wiki so, if I'm wrong sew me.)

"(y/n)! come downstairs! breakfast is ready!" "Coming, Dad."  I said to him telepathically. 'I need to block this now. I don't want any other psychic to know I'm one too.

Downstairs~

"Good morning, dad." I said as I took a coffee jelly from the fridge. "Sweets aren't  good in the morning you know (y/n)." "I'm sad. That's why I'm taking coffee jelly dad." He sighed. I better go to school now. "See you later dad, I have to go." "Ok, have fun and make lots of friends!" 

Outside... (Saiki's Pov)

'Hmm... I feel a strange aura in our neighborhood. New people? ' "  hope she makes new friends. I feel bad for her, she lost her mom in such a... *Static*" ' Wait... It went static. Is that man a psychic too? Nevermind, I have to go to school now.' Saiki teleported in an alleyway near the school, the alley wasn't too crowded so he was lucky.

*Time skip* Classroom.. (y/n's Pov)

"Class settle down! We have a new transfer student!" "I wonder if it's a girl?" "Yeah, it is a girl! Would she be fine with it if I asked her out?" "Bro, no she might kick you in the balls if you try that!" 'What's wrong with them? I'm right here.'  "Hello there! I'm (l/n) (y/n), I'm 17 years old I hope we get along." I smiled warmly at them. "Ok ms. (l/n) sit down beside... Oh! Mr. Saiki, please raise up your hand." I look in the direction of the hand and saw a  hot-pink haired boy looking at me bluntly. I quietly sat down and open my textbook. "Hey, what's your name? I'm Kusuo Saiki." 'Huh? is he talking to me? Oh well. I don't want to talk to him now.'  "Sorry, can we talk later?" I whispered to him. He just nodded. 

(Saiki's Pov)

' That's weird... Her mind is blocked. Dammit. I guess that man was her dad. Ugh, this is so tiring! ' (damn I know Saiki is so OOC T^T) ...........................................