33. A Rain Storm And A Omega

Start from the beginning

They walked back to the main building of the camp when the ran into Kageyama, tsukishima and Daichi.

"We're going to the bathes now if you want to join." Suga said giving Daichi a smile.

"You coming too kag-" Hinata stopped talking when he noticed the look Kageyama was giving him.

Everyone notices that Kageyama didn't look exactly happy with the idea. It wasn't just him either Tsukishima also looked angry.

"Tsukki?" Yamaguchi asked a bit timidly.

Hinata took a step backwards closer to Suga.
Kageyama now not only looked angry for whatever reason but he had released dominance pheromones witch had made the whole area smell like a rain storm.

"Stop." Kageyama said a deep growl reverberated from his chest.

Hinata found him self unable to move. Kageyama has actually made him Submit to him. He felt a cold chill run down his spine as he staid still.

"Tobio-Chan? What are you doing?" Oikawa asked his voice laced with concern.

Kageyama had to force himself from snapping at him. He kept his eyes on Hinata.

Yamaguchi looked at Hinata and then back to Tsuki who also still looked angry.
"Tsukki... what's wrong?" He asked again his voice was timid and small sounding.

Suga was surveying the situation and looking at Daichi both of them trying to figure a way to calm the situation.

Bokuto and Nekoma's captain Kuroo came down the hall and saw the situation.

Two really angry Alpha's and two omega's who looked quite terrified. Daichi put a hand on each of their shoulders.
"Knock it off." He said his voice was stern and strict.

For a moment Kageyama came back to his senses and realized that Hinata looked scared.

"Hina-" He tried to take a step forward.

"No." Daichi said grabbing his shoulder tighter.

Hinata felt his body come back to him being able to control it. He turned and bolted into the closest room he could.

Even though Tsukishima wasn't making Yamaguchi submit to him yamaguchi was still afraid to move.

Kuroo grabbed Tsukis shoulder hoping that if he could make him break eye contact with the scared omega maybe he'd be able to leave the situation.

However coach Ukai and Takeda both came down the hall and stumbled upon the situation.

Coach Ukai grabbed Tsukishimas arm and forced him to look at him.

Yamaguchi took this as a opportunity to turn and run into the same room as Hinata.

Ukai looked furious at both Kageyama and Tsukishima. He pointed to a room behind them.
"In there now." He demanded. Daichi who still had a hand on Kageyama's shoulder turned around and headed into the room. Coach Ukai and Kuroo made Tsukishima go too. Bokuto also followed them in.

Suga turned to the room Hinata and Yamaguchi were on and turned the knob to find it locked.

He knocked on the door.
"Hinata, Yamaguchi... it's safe do you mind if I come in ?"
(Nothing)

Takeda also went over to the door.
"I think I know where the keys are I'll be right back". He said and headed to find the keys.