Awkward meeting

Snewpee Darla(My OC) was just having a peaceful stroll. "Ahh~what a beautiful day."Snewpee said as the wind was giving her a cool breeze. Then she saw a tiny light. "What's that?"Snewpee thought to herself until the tiny light turned into a big worm hole! "AHHHH!"Snewpee screamed as she was being sucked in. Then Snewpee fell hard on the ground in another dimension. "Ugh,where am i? What happened to me?!"She asked in fear when she looked at her hands to find out that she has purple claws,pinkish scales and a baby blue colored tummy and tip of the tail. That's when she saw a glowing blue dragon with blue scales and a light tanned colored belly,neck,the tip of the tail and two horns on his head. "Who is he?! What is he?!"Snewpee asked freaking out more and not about that she was in another place instead of her home and to be in a new and odd form. Then Snewpee froze because the blue dragon turned around and saw her. The blue dragon gave out a slight 'huh' as he saw Snewpee. Snewpee gave out an 'eep' before running away screaming. Snewpee heard from behind her the blue dragon shouting "Wait! Come back!"as he was chasing after her. After minutes of running Snewpee started to lose her breath then she tripped over her dragon tail and fell hard on the ground and on her head. "OWWW! That really hurt!"Snewpee cried in pain as her forehead started to bleed. "Hey!"a voice shouted from behind. Snewpee turned around and saw the blue dragon running towards her with an angry expression. "Oh no!"Snewpee shrieked in fear as the blue dragon got closer until he was already standing right in front her. Snewpee was whimpering and shaking in fear then she stopped when she the the blue dragon asked softly "Are you okay miss?". Snewpee said so confused "Huh?"then the blue dragon gave a heartwarming smile to Snewpee and said "Here let me help you up."as he helped her to get back up on her feet. "Anything broken, scratched or bruised?"the blue dragon asked Snewpee with a little concern in his voice. "No no I'm fine thank- OWW!"Snewpee cried in pain just remembering the cut she has on her forehead then put her clawed hand over so no more blood would poor out. The blue dragon saw this and said " Come with me to my place and i'll get you fixed up."he told Snewpee and nodded and stammered out the words ''O-Okay''as they both flew into the sky and landed in a new area.