Chapter 23: Anything for you

Start from the beginning

   "I think we should go back, you need to sleep also ," she darts her eyes away from me .

   "Are you worried about me, doll?" I gasp in shock, teasing her .

   "No, I just want my surprise," she giggles . I frown at her reply, but soon smile at her little giggle .

   "Whatever, lets go home then," I say .

   She doesn't reply, she just stares out the window .

_________

   When we arrive at home, she's barely awake . She's barely walking straight .

   When I notice this, I stifle a laugh not wanting her to get angry because of how dead she looks .

   Alright , stay here," I leave the room to go get her surprise .

Adiana's POV:

   He leaves the room to go get my so called surprise . He's been acting nice, too nice .

   I'm liking how I'm being treated, he's showing that he cares .

   "He could be pretending, Adiana," I thought to myself .

   He comes back with a blind fold . I immediately look towards him, backing up .

   "Izuku," I start .

   "Relax , we aren't going to do that," he quickly says .

   He then smirks , "What did you think we were going to do, doll?" He teases . "You're such a naughty girl for thinking such things," he smirks .

   I feel my cheeks flush read as I look towards the ground, trying to avoid his gaze .

   "Don't worry, doll. We'll do such things like that soon," he smirks once more .

   "S-Soon?" I look up at him in shock . Jumping slightly .

   "Only when you're ready, doll , I intend on making you beg, so keep that in mind ," he crosses his arms, nodding his head .

   I go completely silent before screaming, "Can I have my surprise, now?!"

   I cover my mouth in embarrassment. "Izuku , go get the present," I say, growing annoyed with myself .

   He laughs in amusement. "Okay, put the blindfold on," he says walking back into his room .

   I put the blindfold on, and I wait for him to come back.

   "Alright, when I count to three, take it off, okay?" He asks .

"Okay," I reply .

   "Okay," he says . "One....two.....THREE!" He shouts .

   I take off my blindfold, only to see a white, fluffy , small, puppy .

   "Izuku!" I squeal in excitement. "Where- how?-" I frantically ask , but then realization hits me .

   This was the puppy from that lady's house that I ran away to.

   "Izuku, you didn't steal this puppy , did you?" I ask , looking directly at him .

   He avoids my gaze not answering. "Izuku," I sternly say . "You can't steal other people's dogs, that's rude," I say, glaring at him .

   "But, I did it for you, doll! I saw you gazing at it before you even knocked . The look you had in your eyes, oh! I just had to take it for you," he pouts .

   "I- okay," I say . "Thank you for tonight, and getting me," I look down at the puppy, "her . I really appreciate it," I say growing quiet, gazing at the floor.

He walks up towards me, "Anything for you . How about when I'm free, we can do things like this, huh?" He asks, lifting my chin, to gaze into my eyes .

"...I guess it'd be nice," I reply , blushing a bit .

"Yes, it would. What are you going to name her?" He asks, nodding towards the puppy .

"I'm going to name herrrr....Inko," I sadly smile .

I feel Izuku freeze up for a minute, but he began to relax .

"I like that name," he sadly smiles .

"Me too," I reply .

"Come on, lets get you to bed," he says . "I'll go to the store tomorrow and get everything Inko will need," he says .

"Okay, thank you," I politely thank him .

"Anything for you," he says , walking me to the room , I was once placed in .

________
The puppy up there^ is the puppy Izuku for Adiana🥺 . It's so cute and wittleeee🥺💝💕🖤~ Justice🖤 .