Chapter 7 - Room Service

Molly got in another dress she packed, but left her hair straight and only put on some light makeup

Molly got in another dress she packed, but left her hair straight and only put on some light makeup. She didn't tell Taron she was getting dressed up a little. They planned to have a movie night and order in some room service.

He knocked on her door. Molly called to him that it was unlocked and he could come in. He entered and saw her in the corner looking at the menu for room service. His mouth hung open in awe. He wasn't expecting this since they were just staying in. She was beautiful and he felt so lucky to get to spend tonight with her like this.

"Are we going somewhere?" Taron asked, wondering why she got all dressed up

"No, I just felt like dressing up and I like this dress a lot."

"So we are still getting room service and staying in tonight?"

"Yeah, if it's still okay with you. I am craving a bowl of mac and cheese."

"That sounds amazing. Do you mind ordering me one too, and I'll be back in like two minutes."

Molly laughed and agreed. Taron ran out the door and down to his room. Right after Molly finished ordering, he was back in a nice suit, bow tie and all, with a smirk spread across his entire face.

"Now what's all that about?" Molly asked

"I first did it to impress and surprise you, but now I see why you do this. It is kind of fun and I am definitely feeling myself right now." Taron said that with a little hip shake and took Molly's hand, motioning for her to spin. She twirled and her dress flowed perfectly. A wide smile was spread across her face as well as Taron's. She lost her balance a little, but sort of gracefully landed on her bed.

"So what shall we watch tonight?"

Molly just smiled and shook her head because she wasn't sure. Taron shuffled around the movies available. They narrowed it down to two movies, Ever After and Knives Out. Two very different movies that both Molly loved and Taron had never seen. Molly came up with an idea. They would ask whoever delivered their mac and cheese to choose between the two. Taron liked the idea. Just then there was a knock on the door. Molly excitedly jumped out of the bed and ran to open the door. The server handed Taron the tray and Molly asked him what he would choose. He contemplated before answering Knives Out. He said he really liked it because it kept him on the edge of his seat the entire time. Molly agreed and tipped him before he left.

"Did you get another grand marnier souffle?" Taron asked

"Yeah it was a little surprise!" she answered

"Well I have a little surprise too." And he pulled out a bottle of Ménage à Trois Pinot Noir, "You loved it so much the other night I got a bottle for tonight." This made Molly blush. She was surprised he remembered and thought it was the sweetest.

They started the movie while they enjoyed their mac and cheese. The souffle made Molly all giggly (is that a word?). Molly was two glasses of wine in when there was a jumpscare of sorts in the movie and even though she knew it was coming it made her jump. Taron looked at her exactly like this (see picture) before he put his arm around her to hold her close and calm her down a little.

 Taron looked at her exactly like this (see picture) before he put his arm around her to hold her close and calm her down a little

The movie ended and neither of them wanted Taron to go back to his room yet so they put on Ever After. Molly had her excited and melting look watching the movie. Molly loves love (10 pts if you get that reference). By the time the two finished the bottle of wine, Molly couldn't hold in her giddiness. Her heart was fluttering out of her chest as she got up and started dancing around the room with an invisible person. Taron laughed endearingly at her for a while before he slipped in as her partner. They danced around the room for what felt like forever. When the movie was over Molly started drinking some water so she could sober up before she went to bed. She told Taron he could stay if he wanted and they could watch something else. Taron left for ten minutes and came back in pjs. Molly took off her makeup and had on a Tigger onesie. He came over, put a hand on her waist and took her other hand, and started to dance with her.

"Again? I could get used to this"

"I might never get used to seeing your beautiful face though"

Molly put her head down since she couldn't stop smiling and blushing. Taron slowed the dance to a stop. He gently took her face in his hand and kissed her. They spent the rest of the night watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine until they fell asleep cuddled together.

Authors note: I wrote this in a pretty dress too

this one actually just without the apple bc green and poison apples are the only way to go