Chapter 2 - Tiny Dancer

Molly cleaned herself up after the long plane ride and decided to put on a nice dress and some makeup since she was meeting Taron for dinner and it looked like a nicer restaurant from what she saw when checking in. She put on a nice black dress and some black flats. Molly loved getting all dressed up so when she planned this getaway she only packed clothes that made her happy, well and some winter coats and layers. She texted Taron that she'd meet him in the lobby since it was taking her a little longer than expected. He didn't see her coming down but she was glad because she had a second to compose herself after seeing him in a suit. Molly has a thing for guys in suits... there is no denying that, but damn he looked like Eggsy without the glasses. By the time she caught his eye she seemed to get the suit thing under control by now.

Taron on the other hand did not have the luxury of taking in his dinner partner's appearance beforehand. He couldn't stop staring at her as she walked over.

"Love, you look beautiful"

"Why thank you. Not looking to bad yourself, Eggsy" you joke after practicing that line in your head since you saw him.

"Eggsy?"

"Well yeah. All dressed up in that suit you look like a Kingsman, just without the glasses."

"Why then I guess that makes you my kidnapped princess"

"Don't get any ideas" Molly says remembering what happens in the movie

"Hey that was all the princess's idea. Eggsy just saved the world and consensually celebrated with her after but it was all her idea in his defense"

You two laughed for a second then he put his arm out for you.

"What's all this?" you ask

"A beautiful lady such as yourself should be escorted by a gentleman and I seem to be the only available one" he says with a grin, "And after all, manners maketh man" he quotes

"You are really doing the most huh. Well I don't mind I really like it" Molly says

"Good because as payment for the ski lessons I am asking for tonight to be a date."

"What really"

"If you're uncomfortable with it we don't have to, I just was hoping I could take you out and tonight seems perfect."

"I'd actually love that," she said, finally taking his arm as he guided her to the restaurant.

"Table for two" He told the maitre d'

"Special night?" the server questioned Taron

"Yeah I'd say so" he answered

Taron and Molly had a great dinner. They talked about their childhood a bit. Molly nervously rambled on sometimes. Taron talked about some of his movies a bit to impress her. After dinner Taron said they'd skip dessert because he had another idea up his sleeve. He paid the check and asked for Molly to stay there for a second and that he'd come get her when everything was ready. He noticed a piano player in the atrium earlier. Taron ran over to the piano player and tipped him to play a certain song. He ran back over and took Molly over to the atrium with the piano player. Taron couldn't keep the smile off his face so Molly knew something was up. The piano player started playing as he saw them. Taron grabbed Molly's hand and swiftly pulled her into a slow dance before she realized what was happening. Molly instantly recognized the tune to be Tiny Dancer.

"What's all this?' Molly questioned

"I thought it'd be romantic is all"

"I'll give you a hint. You are on the right track, but it would be even more romantic if you sang too."

He immediately took the hint and sang it to Molly, not caring about a single look he was getting from the other guests. The song ended and Taron thanked the player as he left for the night, giving him another tip because of how perfect it all went. Now Molly had a little surprise of her own. She guided them up to her room and invited him in.

"Okay now tonight has been so nice I really don't want it to end just yet so I though if you are up for it we could watch a movie and order some ice cream from room service" she said nervously not knowing if he'd like the idea

"That sounds bloody amazing" Taron said with a smile

Molly ordered every flavor they had and told the hotel to charge it to her room. They logged into Molly's Disney so they could watch The Princess Bride. It had been such a long day that Molly fell asleep on Taron's shoulder again. But again, he didn't mind. He pulled the blanket up to her shoulders to make sure she didn't get cold that night. He wanted to finish the movie too, but fell asleep right before it ended. His head even ended up falling on hers too. 

A/N this is the dress and hairstyle Molly had