Chapter 12: Unexpected Guests And The Promise

Ji Hyun's POV

"It's not me! I'm not the mafia! I'm sure Nayeon Unnie was the mafia, she's smiling the whole time!" Sana shouted while pointing her right index finger on Nayeon.

"Why me? I'm just a normal citizen." Nayeon replied to Sana with a grin on her face.

"Girls, we're almost there." I told the 9 girls as I steer the steering wheel to the right and parked the van.

I removed my seatbelt and went down to open the door of the van by sliding it.

After opening I saw 9 goddesses again, walking out one by one. I assisted them carefully by giving my right hand to each of them when they went out of the van.

Then, the 9 goddesses gave an individual response on what I did.

Sana: "You're really a gentleman aren't you Ji Hyun?"

Momo: "Aww, how cute. Thank you Ji Hyun."

Jihyo: "Thank you Ji Hyun-ah."

Jeongyeon: "It feels like I'm some sort of princess ㅋㅋㅋ, thanks Ji Hyun-ah."

Dahyun: "Thank you Ji Hyun oppa."

Mina: "Thank you for your hard work."

Chaeyoung: "Ji Hyun oppa is really a gentleman."

Tzuyu: "Thank you oppa, you really helped me a lot today."

Nayeon: "You're really a gentleman Ji Hyun-ah, now I want you to be mine."

I was shocked on what Nayeon said, after Nayeon went out from the van she turned at me, facing me.

I saw the other 8 girls gasped and covered their mouths when Nayeon did something on me.

Nayeon gave me a quick kiss on my left cheek. My mind went blank for a while minute.

I can feel my whole face turning red. Damn it, Im Nayeon just kissed my cheek.

Meeting them was a one in a million chance for a ONCE like me, but Nayeon kissing me on the cheeks, it was a blissful moment for me.

Sana was my bias but what Nayeon did, got me off guard.

"Unnie! Ji Hyun oppa is turning into a red man!" Chaeyoung said.

"Yahh! Unnie! Not fair." Sana shouted at Nayeon and the other girls just nodded for agreeing.

Nayeon giggled and walks towards the other girls and waved at me before saying "See you again Ji Hyun-ah!"

"Y-Yeah, 'till next time." I replied at Nayeon and remembered something.

"Ah! Wait a minute. I forgot to give you something." I said and they all turned back to me with a confused look on their face.

I went back on the driver's seat and grab my Jansport backpack where the stuff toys was placed.

I closed the door of the van and went towards the 9 girls who were waiting for me.

"These are gifts from me. Not as Jihyo noona's younger brother, but as a ONCE." I said as I opened my backpack and revealed a paper bag.