Nobody's Home | 1

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈╮

 ❝ Happy birthday to me

Happy birthday to me.

╰┈┈┈𑁍ࠬ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

       The young seventeen-year-old blonde girl sighed softly as she was putting lip gloss on her lips and hummed softly to herself while she looked at herself in the school bathroom mirror, then she puckers her lips.

      Knowing that her oldest sister forgot about her birthday again, she knew that her oldest sister is saving everyone in the hospital. Little did the young seventeen-year-old girl know that she felt stuck and lost without her parents after they die in a plane crash. She takes a deep breath and put on a fake smile on her face.

"Happy 17th birthday to me," She mumbled to herself in the school bathroom mirror.

     The blonde seventeen-year-old girl walks over to the big single grey door and opens it as she walked out of the bathroom. Then she heads over to the silver lockers across the hallway. She then stopped walking and standing by one of the silver lockers.

     She grabbed the silver combination lock with her tiny hands and turned the knob of the lock from left to right, and it open as she unhooks the lock for her locker while she opens the tall silver door and places the lock on top of the second shelf inside. It was her third year of high school, and realizing that it's been two years after her parents passed away.

She looked over at the locker's side and saw a family picture of her, her sister, and their parents, which they took pictures of in Hawaii in the summer.

"I miss you both so much," She whispers to the picture as she places her fingers tips on the photo and smiles softly at it. Then she grabs a few books for her classes and grabs the second shelf lock, then she closes her locker and places the lock on it.

She then walked away from her locker and went to her classes.

━━━━━━ ❀ ━━━━━━

"Happy birthday, Ren!" The dark wavy brunette girl cheerfully said to her blonde friend while the blonde girl put her tray down on the dark blue circle table and sat down on the metal chair next to her friend.

"Thanks, Rachel," The blonde girl responded to her.

"So any plans for your special day? " Rachel asked her as Serena grabs her cold beverage, which was sweet tea, and shrugged a bit while she took a sip of it.

"Happy birthday, Serena!" A young charming light brunette boy walks over to their table and places his tray down on the table while he sat down on the chair afterward, "So any plans for today, Serena?" He asked her.

Serena sighed softly through her nose and knowing that her friend Rachel asked her this question a few seconds ago. Serena rolled her blue eyes and shrugged again as her friends looked at her and were waiting for her to answer their question.

Serena put her beverage down on the table as she looked at her two friends.

"I don't know yet... I think I might going to the hospital to see my sister," The calm and sweet blonde said to them while her friends still looked at her.

"She forgot about your happy birthday again, didn't she?" The light brunette boy asked Serena which; she nodded to him and added, "But I'm fine, and thanks for caring, Nathan." Serena lied to him about being fine and created a fake smile on her face while she grabs her phone from her back pocket of her light grey jeans.

She then pushes on her phone side and swipes up to type in her password to unlock as the phone unlock itself for her while she taps on the message icon and scrolls through her messages to find her sister's name.

"Ah, I hope you answered me, Sherry," She thought to herself and found her sister's contact number, "Dr. Sherry Birkin." Then she taps on the message and realizing that her oldest sister may not answer her, but she did it anyway and type to her.

━━━━━━ ❀ ━━━━━━

I hope you guys like chapter one, and don't worry; our golden girl will meet the bad boy in the next chapter, so stay tuned! Xoxo.