The Beginning

Dr. Sophia Ramon is the sister of Cisco Ramon and works in S.T.A.R. Labs as a bioengineer. They worked on the Particle Accelerator with STAR Labs CEO, Harrison Wells.

The night of the launch, Harrison Wells had to make a speech outside as Sophia and the rest of the STAR Labs team.

"Thank you. My name is Harrison Wells. Tonight, the future begins. The work my team and I will do here will change our understanding of physics. We'll bring about advancements in power, advancements in medicine, and trust me, that future will be here faster than you think," said Dr. Wells.

As everyone cheers and applauds, Sophia noticed someone running through the crowd.

~~~

Everyone was inside S.T.A.R Labs that night...

Caitlin and Ronnie were choosing where to go for their honeymoon on the other side of the room.

"Tahiti?" said Ronnie.

"I know it's a long flight, but we can binge watch Orange is the New Black," said Caitlin.

"Oh, okay. But what about Italy? Pizza and wine and more pizza," said Ronnie.

"Yes but Italy doesn't have mai tais, and a honeymoon isn't a honeymoon without mai tais," said Caitlin with a smile on her face.

On the other side of the room, Cisco and Sophia were in front of a computer.

"Dr. Wells, the accelerator is primed and ready for particle injection," said Cisco.

"Well, I feel I should say something profound like 'one small step for man,' but all I can think of to say is, I feel like I've waited for this day for centuries," said Dr. Wells as he smiled.

He walks over to the computer screen and pushes a button that turns on the accelerator.

"That's it? You'd think there'd be, like, a loud bang," said Cisco.

"If there was a loud bang, we'd all be in trouble," said Ronnie.

Caitlin smiles at Ronnie and says, "Take it from the guy who helped build it."

"Ladies and gentlemen, we did it," said Wells.

Everyone in the lab claps and cheers.

Ronnie and Caitlin give each other a quick kiss.

"Mai tais it is," said Ronnie.

Cisco and Sophia do a kind of crazy handshake.

As Wells pops the cork out of a champagne bottle when the champagne started to rise out of the bottle. Seconds after it splashes on the floor. Along with the lights flickering on and off and there was a loud explosion that booms in the distance.

"Was that..." said Cisco.

"A loud bang," said Ronnie.

Cisco went to the computer and told them, "There's an anomaly in the chamber."

"Ring structural integrity is holding." said Sophia.

"It started a chain reaction. We need to shut it down." added Dr. Wells.

"We can't do it from here. We'll do it manually." Cisco told Dr. Wells.

"Go!" Dr. Wells told Cisco.

"I'll come with," said Ronnie to Cisco

"Ronnie, no," Caitlin protested, grabbing his forearm.

"I know how to operate the shutdown," Ronnie turned around to tell her.