Where it all started

10 Years Ago

Spending time in a room nothing to do but to stare at the ceiling or even read a Dinosaur Adventure Book that's what the young Tsukishima Kei is doing at his first day of summer vacation.

Then suddenly he heard some crying noises that made him unfocused of the thing his reading, because he cannot focus anymore and  curious as any 7 year old child would be, he went outside to find the source of those noises.

It came from none other than a kid with a raven spiky hair crying in front of the Tsukishima household.

Tsukishima thinks he has never seen this boy before in this area and he pity the crying child for he thought a very tall child should never cry like that, well not in public he thought.

Tsukishima approach the crying child and lightly touch him by his hair, the child flickered in response of Tsukishimas touch and just stared at the dazzling blonde angel that he is seeing right before his eyes.

"Hey kid aren't you too old to be crying? How old are you?" Tsukishima ask in a teasing tone

"I'm 7 years old" He answered with such innosence

"Ooohhh- I'm 6" Tsukishima said regretting what he just said earlier, how can he even know that he's just a year older when he is quite tall for his age must be the genes he said to himself inside his head

"Why are you crying then?" Tsukishima ask with a face full of worried

"I th-think I'm lost and I can't seem to find my grandparents house any where" the boy answered sobbingly

"Then do you want me to help you find your granparents house?" Tsukishima said with a joyous tone

"Wo-Would you really help me?" The boy ask with such a big smile forming on his lips that Tsukishima has ever seen in his life

"Of course, Tsukishima, Tsukishima Kei is my name and yours?" Tsukishima's right hand is hangging in mid-air getting ready for a handshake

"Kuroo, Kuroo Tetsurou" Kuroo holds Tsukishima's hands and that's the moment he knew Tsukishima would be a great person in his life.

As the summer went by Kuroo would constantly visits The Tsukishima household to play with Tsukishima all day long, they would often read about dinosaur and even pass the volleyball to each other and Tsukishima is also constantly invited to have dinner or even have sleepovers in Kuroo's Grandparents house that is only 5 blocks away from their very own home.

With a very sweet like strawberry cake beginning for the both of them comes with a bitterful coffee flavor end for Summer Vacation is almost over.

Tsukishima is getting ready for school, but Kuroo on the other hand must bid farewell to his best friend for he needs to go back to Tokyo where he truly belong, after all he was just visiting.

Before Kuroo's departure Tsukishima thought I nice gift is a good idea to give to Kuroo, at least even the simplest gift Just something for Kuroo to remember me by, after all I won't even know when he'll come again this is something that Tsukishimas was bothered by.

While laying in bed facing his bag he saw the most perfect gift to give to Kuroo. On the day of Kuroo's departure Tsukishima have felt his heart is gonna burst like a Volcano Eruption, he doesn't know what he'll do to his heart if it will keep acting this way.

There they are facing face-to-face while waiting for Kuroo's train, he gathered every courage he could ever gathered and gave Kuroo a green dinosaur keychain as a farewell gift and a sign hoping that he won't forget Tsukishima.

"That's one of collection that I cherished the most, I hope you will too" Tsukishima said with such shy expression on his face.

"I know, I will, because it came from you my dear Tsukki" Kuroo said to Tsukishima assuring him that he would be forever grateful for the gift that has been given to him.

They both pinky swear and said in unison
"Kuroo"
"Tsukki"
"Wherever you may be
In any corner of the world
I'll hope, I'll pray
That someday will meet again"
They both smile at each other, pinky fingers untwined.

-A minute before departure-

Tsukishima ask "You'll comeback again next year, right Kuroo-san?"
"Yes, I promise"
"Really?" Tsukishima beam with excitement when he heard that promise
"Really!!" Kuroo said assuring him that he would definitely comeback

As Kuroo said good bye, from the bottom of his heart Tsukishima somehow knew that maybe that was the last time he will ever see him again, even with the promise he made to him and he was right, because there is no more reason for Kuroo to comeback to Miyagi for his both his grandparents passed away a month after his departure.

When the next Summer Vacation came that's when Tsukishima finally realized that his heart has left him the day Kuroo said his last goodbye, Tsukishima may be young but he knew he have experience love right before his eyes and it is with Kuroo.

He hated himself because somehow he can never reach him, they just live in two different worlds that he can never cross from, that made him angry, that made him resent him and he so wish that he will never see Kuroo again, not in a million years.

You left me
Just like that
With a broken heart
I hate you for that
But the songs I listen to
Still sung about you
What am I suppose to do
If you already engrave
Your heart, on mine