Chapter 14: Undecided

Start from the beginning

Everyone who saw the two former enemies watched them run, practically hand in hand into town. Those who saw this were filled by curiosity and surprise.

                                     {}

As the two entered The Three Broomsticks, they retrieved confused looks but decided on a booth rather than the bar.

"What are you going to get?" Draco asked.

Harry shrugged shyly, "I-I-"

'Again with the stutter.' The taller boy blushed.

"What would you two fine Wizards like?" The waitress looked at Harry first.

The Boy Who Lived completely froze up, looking like a deer in headlights, "I-I..."

"He'll have a butterbeer with extra whipped topping." The blonde smiled politely, "And I'll have the same but with half a shot of fireball."

She wrote it down on her notepad and shuffled off.

"I'm sorry I ordered for you, but you looked like you needed a little help." Draco smiled apologetically.

Harry- who's face was now painted pink- stuttered out, "N-No, it was g-great. Thank y-you."

Since the Gryffindor had expressed to him that he made him nervous, Malfoy bit his lip, smirking slightly, "Of course."

                                     {}

The drinks tasted amazing. Especially Draco's who's was spiked. As the alcohol hit him harder and harder he began to realize exactly how attractive Harry looked.

Now you have to remember, wizard alcohol has a different effect than muggle alcohol does.

Harry saw him staring, "What? Is it not a good color for me?" 

He emitted a low chuckle, "It looks great on you." He blinked, "The color I mean."

The shorter boy watched the taller boy, obliviously slurping his butterbeer through a straw.

The blonde's face went pink as a small voice in the back of his head whispered, 'What else can he do with his tongue?'

He groaned as dropped his head to the table, "Potter!"

The shorter boy stopped, now alarmed, "W-What did I do?"

"Nothing."

"Well...then why did you-"

"Merlin, Potter." Draco chuckled. He absentmindedly reached across the table and brushed a strand of hair behind the Gryffindor's ear.

Harry's face went from a subtle blush to a dark red glow, as he looked down in embarrassment. He hated the attention he received from being the Chosen One, but he could get use to the attention he received from the Slytherin.

Poor, sweet Draco didn't realize his actions. He was oblivious to causing Harry blush to such an intensity.

"Can I ask you something?"

The raven-haired boy shrugged, "Sure."

"What did you write as your answers for the proper McGonnagal gave us?"

                                    {}

Harry squinted his eyes as he tried to think about what the blonde was referring to. What homework was it? His eyes widened. Oh. Oh. That.

"I-I-" He decided to flip it around, "Why do you want to know?"

The pessimistic boy put his hands up in defence, "No reason. Just trying to make small talk."

"Well... what did you put?"

"I'll never tell." He winked sarcastically as he took a drink.

The night was going perfectly. That was until a Ravenclaw boy walked in. He made his way to Harry and smirked, "Hey."

"Hi!" He smiled in response.

The boy bit his lip, "I can make you feel so good, baby."

Harry's eyes widened, "W-What?"

"You heard me. I'll make you-" He was cut off.

Draco was already on his feet an clutching the 7th year's shirt collar. He hissed into his ear, "If you ever-EVER-talk to him again I swear to Oblivion I will make you pay."

The boy scurried off, mumbling an apology.

"W-Why did you do that?" Harry asked.

The blue-eyed boy stared at him in disbelief, "You're not telling me you actually liked him?"

"Well, no, but that's not the point! Why did you- you know?"

The blonde shrugged, looking down at his lap, his voice now soft, "I don't know."

"Draco..."

"I'm sorry I told your boyfriend to back off." His voice was almost inaudible. Draco was a lot of things, and petty was one of them.

"I don't even know his name. I was just confused as to why you helped me get rid of him."

Light orbs flickered to green, "Because I know you can do better."

Potter could do better every time. It wasn't that Draco thought that he was the best Harry could do, it was that he knew Harry couldn't find someone who was good enough for him.

"Who would you suggest?"

"I don't know... Maybe Remilda Vaine?" It hurt to say it but he couldn't allow himself to think of his friend as more than a friend.

                                   {}

The paper had asked;

Sexuality:

And Harry had answered;

"Gay."

So Draco suggesting that he be with a girl made him visibly gag, "Not her."

"Alright, so who would you suggest?"

"I don't k-know."

"You say that a lot Potter. I'm going to need some answers." The blonde looked at Harry with false seriousness.

He squirmed in his seat, showing signs of being uncomfortable, "I j-just don't know how I feel about relationships." He lied. Before the blonde could respond, he quickly asked, "How do you feel about them?"

"I feel like I'm not cut out for them." Draco responded. He paid the bill and the two of them headed out the door.

Although it was fall, snow covered the ground and flakes of white rained down gracefully from the sky. The perfect crystal-like specks landed on Harry's head and the boy tilted his head up and began catching them on his tongue.

Though it was cold, the sight warmed Malfoy's heart. He knew he had feelings toward Harry that were more than friendly, but this clarified two things.

Number one; Harry James Potter was an angel. Number two; Draco Malfoy's sexuality was no longer undecided. He was gay.

_Please Vote _

Just a chapter-ly reminder:

You are loved.

You are valid.

You are worth it.