chapter 1

My name is Eleanor Nicole Winstead but people usually call me Ellie.
I'm 21 years old, my birthday is on the 2nd of July.
I've got curly mid-length black hair, which I got from my mom. I've got honey brown eyes, which I got from my dad.
I'm 5'4" and I'm a journalist.

A year ago a man saved my life. I never saw him but I knew he was there, I don't know who he is but I need to find him. I've been looking for him for almost a year now. My search has not been very successful, I still haven't found him.

The man who I have met once made me feel something I've never felt in a very short amount of time.
I needed to find him, I haven't been able to get him out of my mind.

If I told people I was searching for a man who I met once and never saw, they'd think I'm crazy but I have my reasons.

Today I'm going out and hoping I can find him but I usually don't have much luck with that. I still believe I will find him but I don't know when or how.

Today I had hope, i knew something would happen. It was a gut feeling almost.

I set out in search of him and soon it was dark. I had been walking for so long and I don't know how much longer I can go. My legs ached and the heavy rain didn't help nor did the strong wind.

I was cold and tired. I could barely feel my own legs, the feeling of hope I had all day had been diminishing. I felt an overwhelming urge to cry.

I was ready to go back to my apartment but as I look around I realised that I was lost. I didn't know where I was and I had no service on my phone.

I started walking back and I just got more lost. I didn't know what to do now, till I heard footsteps in a dark alley. I was ready to make a stupid descion in hopes of getting help.

I walked into the alley but I saw that there was no one there. I oddly felt safe but as I turn around ready to walk away I hear a voice.

A familiar voice that I would never forget say "why are you here", A voice I had been looking for.  I knew in that moment that I had found him. I had found this man who saved me.

I turned around and walked closer towards where I heard the voice. I held out my hand and kept walking, I felt a body and that was all i needed to know he was there and he was real.

I couldn't see him but I knew he was there. I felt so much relief and threw myself into this strangers arms and cried.
I'm not sure why I cried but I felt like I had a purpose in life again.

I felt arms around me and I felt safer than I had ever been. I trusted this stranger and I didn't know why.

I knew I wasn't crazy and this was proof enough. I felt like I could finally breath. Like a weight had been lifted of my shoulders. I felt at peace.

We stood in the rain and this stranger just held me. I was grateful that he didn't push me away. When I stopped crying he let me go.

I felt his hands on my shoulder and I knew we had to talk now. I was just glad I had finally found him.

The Invisible Manजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें