Bio - Akira Hikawa

Name: Akira Hikawa

Nicknames: A-kun, Aki-chan, Aki the Eclipse Knight (his NFO username).

Age: 14

Personality: Calm, laid-back, level-headed, creative, intelligent, responsible, cheerful, kind, compassionate, but a bit sarcastic, sharp-tongued, and prone to mood swings. Overall, he can often be described as a realist with a positive and grounded mindset.

Likes: Anime, manga, video games, art, improvising, curry, donuts, chili cheese fries, listening to music.

Dislikes: Red bean paste, frogs (ranidaphobia), bullies, playing music, perfectionistic and egoistic people, Sayo viewing him as a "copy" of Hina, and seeing his older sisters fight.

Occupation: Student (3rd-Year Middle School), Musician (formerly), Part-time worker at CiRCLE Live House.

Hobbies: Playing on the guitar (formerly), drawing sketches of people, learning hip-hop dancing, practicing card throwing, playing video games, cooking, and collecting Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters cards.

Career Goal: To become a professional graphic designer and game producer.

Family:

- Mr. Hikawa (father) [Deceased]

- Mrs. Hikawa (mother)

- Sayo Hikawa (older sister)

- Hina Hikawa (older sister)

Background: Akira Hikawa is the younger brother of Sayo and Hina Hikawa

Background: Akira Hikawa is the younger brother of Sayo and Hina Hikawa. Back when the Hikawa siblings were younger children, Akira was normally a cheerful and happy child who always looked up to Sayo and Hina as his primary role models. Sayo would often teach him how to be a mature and responsible person, while Hina would teach him how to be a kind and caring person towards others. Akira would also often create tons of drawings that have him, Sayo, and Hina in them, which in turn signifies his talents and ambitions as an artist, and above all, his love and admiration towards his older twin sisters.

Unfortunately, those days didn't long when the twin sisters started fighting with each other over their talents, particularly Sayo. Seeing how the natural genius Hina performs better than her older twin sister over almost everything, Sayo developed an inferiority complex with her younger twin and sought to be better than her, sadly at the cost of somewhat severely straining the loving relationship she once had with Hina and unintentionally with Akira in the process. Of course, for Hina, being well, Hina, still openly supports and loves Sayo regardless of how badly she treated her.

However, in Akira's case, he has changed into a much different person. Unlike the innocent and naïve child he once was, he grew serious and calmer than usual. Ever since Sayo held a grudge against Hina and inadvertently became very distant towards him, he would find himself seeing his sister coldly dismissing him whenever he wanted to hang out with her or needed her help and receiving mostly nothing but harsh criticism from her whenever he did something wrong. It was then that he became estranged and secretly disappointed and resentful towards Sayo for what she had become, while at the same time was also very fearful that she would soon no longer become the loving and kind older sister he once looked up to. At times, he would even force himself to play dumb and pretend to falter at something whenever he was around Sayo just so that she wouldn't look down on him as another "troublesome" younger sibling who might be trying to surpass his own older sibling and seemingly performs better than her.

Fortunately, he still manages to retain a good chunk of his cheerfulness and optimism as he doesn't want to end up completely being cold and aloof just like Sayo and even learns from Hina's own mistakes by being mindful of others and remembers to not show off his talents too much. Furthermore, in times whenever he challenges Hina with something and loses, he just takes the loss with grace and tries to take in whatever he learns from their challenges rather than be angry that he lost and feel jealous that he couldn't keep up with her simply because she's better than him naturally in most subjects. Overall, his personality somewhat embodies the balance between his older twin sisters' conflicting personalities.

During his 3rd year of middle school, he was selected to be a transfer student of Haneoka Girls' High School as part of the school's trial program of turning itself into a co-ed school. Now finding himself in an all-girls school he'd be attending until he graduates, the youngest Hikawa sibling prepares for what life is in store for him all while seeking to find a way to bring his family back together.

Quotes:

- "It's game over for you!"

- "That was awesome!"

- "That was a good match/game."

- "A-Ako-chan! Slow down will ya!"

- "Curry... the ultimate food of the gods..."

- "I only miss when I mean to."

- "W-we're not lovers o-or anything like that! W-we're just best friends!"

- "Ako... I... I love you..." (to Ako Udagawa)

- "Okay, I think you've already spoken too much." (to Hina Hikawa)

- "I can't believe I'm actually related to someone like you..." (to Sayo Hikawa)

- "There's no shame in losing. Even the best of the best fall into defeat. What's more important is the ability to get back up again onto our feet and stand our ground to keep on moving forward. That is what enables us to become better people."