Bio - Yūgo Song

Name: Yūgo Song

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Name: Yūgo Song

Nicknames: Yū-kun, Yūgo-aniki, Yūgo-senpai, Yūgō (Fusion), Ra the Phoenix King (his NFO username)

Age: 16

Personality: Cheerful, assertive, compassionate, selfless, honest, sensible, diligent, resilient, outgoing, eager, confident, wise, insightful, humble, courageous but a bit reckless. An optimistic individual with a mindset of a realist in general.

Likes: Music (especially K-Pop), K-Drama, video games, anime, kendo, barbequed meat, brown sugar milk boba.

Dislikes: Prawns, bullies, racism, selfishness, people who think so low about music, seeing family not helping family, Yukina and Sayo's stubborn and prideful ego, seeing Roselia fight with each other.

Occupation: Student (2nd-Year High School), Manager of Roselia, Psychologist-in-Training, Part-Time worker at CiRCLE Live House.

Hobbies: Watching K-Dramas, reading Psych2Go articles online, listening and dancing to BTS, going out for walks, teaching Korean to Yukina and Lisa, learning kendo, and practicing on the guitar and keyboard.

Career Goal: To become a psychologist.

Family:

- Mr. Song (father)

- Mrs. Song/Dr. Song (mother)

- Kairi Song (older sister)

- Rina Song (younger sister)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

- Rina Song (younger sister)

- Chiyu "CHU²" Tamade (cousin)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

- Chiyu "CHU²" Tamade (cousin)

Background: Yūgo Song is a Japanese-Korean boy born to a Korean father and a Japanese mother and is his family's middle child

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Background: Yūgo Song is a Japanese-Korean boy born to a Korean father and a Japanese mother and is his family's middle child. As a guy who values integrity and ethics, his even-tempered nature and "take it or leave it" type attitude makes him a fundamental peacemaker among his kin.

Like his sisters and mother, including his cousin, he has this unique ability wherein he can accurately read a person's emotions and even correctly predict their words or motives on a subject matter while also being able to tell if a person is lying or not just by looking at their face and taking notice of their body language. 

Lisa and Ako often think that he has a "sixth sense" because of this.

Yūgo is childhood friends with Yukina Minato and Lisa Imai as the trio grew up in the same neighborhood together in the Kita Ward of Tokyo. With their shared love for music, the trio often hung out together after school at the local park to play some mock musical jam sessions together. Even though he used to be ostracized by his classmates in preschool for his half-Korean heritage, Yukina and Lisa nevertheless accepted him as their close friend and for who he was as a person.

At some point, the redhead secretly develops feelings for Lisa, who in turn, shares the same secret feelings towards her childhood friend. So far, both friends are oblivious to their mutual attraction toward each other as both sides have yet to work up the courage they need to confess their feelings.

However, while his friendship with Lisa hasn't waned over the years, his friendship with Yukina on the other hand became increasingly strained ever since she started her own musical career as the "Lone-Wolf Songstress" after her father stopped pursuing music. Because of his childhood friend's newly developed single-minded focus on music and cold-blooded attitude, the duo barely kept in contact with each other and hardly made any attempts to make up ever since.

Faith seemed to give the duo a second chance when Roselia was formed by Yukina in her 2nd year of high school and Yūgo was personally approached by his childhood friend (reluctantly under Lisa's request) to join her band as a member. The Japanese-Korean boy agreed to join the band, but under his condition, he would join them as their manager and advisor rather than a fellow stage member, having a boy performing with an all-girls band like Roselia on stage would only make him feel out of place. With his natural leadership skills and musical knowledge, he and Yukina (despite their contrasting mindsets) worked together quite well to make Roselia reach recognition as a near-professional-level band in the music industry. Additionally, his position as Roselia's manager also allows him to act as the voice of reason and mediator of the band in tense situations alongside Lisa. Meaning that he won't hesitate to discipline or scold the girls when needed if all or one of them steps out of line. Unlike Lisa, he's not afraid to act straightforwardly whenever he openly calls out Yukina and Sayo for their rude and narrow-minded behavior as much as he keeps them on the straight and narrow with little-to-no effort. Not to mention that he also won't hesitate to resort to physical discipline through the use of his trusty shinai if ever the two like-minded girls go way out of line with their behavior.

During his 2nd year of high school, he was personally selected by the headmistress of Haneoka Girls' High School to be a transfer student as part of the school's trial program of turning itself into a co-ed school. Now finding himself in a new school environment, the redheaded teen readies himself to take on new challenges that await him and his wish to restore his damaged childhood friendship with Yukina Minato.

Quotes:

- "I'm all fired up!"

- "Let's turn up the heat!"

- "안녕하십니까. (Hello there.)"

- "아이구... (Geez...)"

- "Yakiniku or samgyeopsal? I can't decide which barbeque is more delicious..."

- "Get real for once, will ya?!"

- "I... I love you too, Lisa." (to Lisa Imai)

- "Even if you don't care, I'm never giving up on you... old friend." (to Yukina Minato)

- "If you're nothing without that guitar, then you shouldn't have it, okay?" (to Sayo Hikawa)

- "Fuck perfection! LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE DOING FOR ONCE IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE!"