Avni: of course there was nothing to hesitate in it.

Neil smiles.

Avni: I am just coming.

Neil: yaa.

Avni went by picking the jug Neil look at the couch soon avni came back and saw him sitting on the bed she pour the water in the glass and gave him.

Neil: thank you.

Avni smiles and turns to go she stop to see that pillow and duvet are not on the couch Neil was looking at her and drinking water avni turns and before she asked her eyes falls on the pillow on the bed.

Avni: how my pillow came here?

She look at neil who looks away avni think and went to pick the pillow Neil's eyes were on her then she was going to the couch.

Neil: avni.

Avni stops and turns to him neil get up and was hesitate to ask her to sleep on the bed because he himself asked her that he will not give her the right of his wife so how he asked her now to sleep on the bed and his first love cheated him so it's difficult for him to start a married life easily but he has to do it for avni because he know she is different from others she herself faced alot in her life she herself is injured so how she can give wounds to others avni was looking at Neil he was looking here and there and came to her then he faced her.

Neil: avni ab avni you you can sleep on the bed.

Avni shocked.

Avni: no it's ok I will sleep on the couch don't worry you don't need to adjust because of me.

Neil: no avni I am adjusting anything as a wife it's your right I want to give a chance to our marriage.

Avni was just looking at him she don't know what to say his sudden change made her think that he is sympathized with her but she always saw one side of the man that is, a husband always showed his right on wife he dominate her and a woman spent her whole life like a maid who has to do what her husband told her if he say get up she should get up if he say sleep she should sleep even and she only do what he asked her like a puppet because she saw that in her house that. she is witnessed of her mother suffering but this pure soul don't now about that each coin has two sides she was still unaware of the fact of the second side of the coin if there are men like ashish mehta then there are also men like Neil khanna how treat their wife like a queen but it was not her fault because she didnt met the real Neil khanna till now who will fill her like with love happiness and laughter.

Neil: I know you must be thinking that how I changed suddenly it's a shock for you but trust me avni whatever I said on our wedding night was because of my fear that what if you also cheat me like her what if you marry me for money because your father did business deal before our marriage so I thought you are also greedy like her.

Neil stop for sometime then he continue when she didn't say anything Avni was silent because she don't know what she say Neil forward a step to her and cup her

Neil: avni you asked me last night what i will do if she come back.

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: avni she is my past and you are my present my future avni past will never become present or future past is passed and now I don't need her because my present is more beautiful then my past and I want to make my future more beautiful with you avni can you hold my hand and start a new journey.

Avni was silent.

Neil: I know you are shock to see me like this and not be able to trust me but it's not your fault I am responsible for it and I will earn your trust then we will start our new journey avni what was in my heart I told you now it's your wish to trust me or not if you are ready to give me a chance then come and sleep on the bed if not then you sleep on the bed I will sleep on the couch.