Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Sasuke's vission blured because of over using his amaterasu. He used it to the Uchiha who controls Sosuke. He got a good aim and there the Uchiha struggled to take the black flame from his body. The flame coated his whole body and completely incinerated him alive. Hinata on the other hand got hit by the amaterasu but lucky her it's only on the jacket so she just took it off and run towards Sasuke who struggles from his poor eye sight. Sosuke on the other hand looses consciousness after the Uchiha died from the amaterasu. Sakura run towards Sosuke and checked if he's okay, then to Sasuke.

"Sasuke.. look at me.."

Sakura said and lift his head towards her.

"You over used your amaterasu Sasuke.. it would be hard for us to restore your eye sight but.. I'll do my best to bring it back."

Sakura added and helped him up to reach the hospital. Tsunade was there helping wounded shinobi's with some medical ninjas on her side.

"Sakura! What happened?.."

Tsunade asked.

"His eye sight.."

Sakura said and one thing got into Tsunade. Sasuke's eye sight was in a bad condition and needs to be treated as soon as possible. It's normal for Uchiha's to loose eye sight when using powerful techniques from it often and repeatedly.

Sakura and Tsunade teamed up to help Sasuke while the badass Hinata went back to the battle area to help other shinobi fight against the enemy.

Sosuke was also sent to the hospital to get treatment but he was chained and his eyes was shut so he can't do or see anything.

At the evacuation, the fight already ended and the enemy retreat as they run towards the portal they used to enter this realm.

"So.. how are you feeling babe?"

The playboy Sasuke asked Hinata.

"I-I'm fine but it hurts a little.."

Hinata answered

"We should be early so she wouldn't have to fight and she wouldn't get hurt like this.. where's your boyfriend?.. he should be here protecting you.."

The playboy Sasuke said.

"He's at the village protecting us.. it's his way of protecting me.. I wish.. he's okay.."

Hinata worried. He suddenly felt something happened to Sasuke to ask the playboy Sasuke to help her  get to the village and ask Menma to take a look for Naruto.

The playboy Sasuke carried Hinata to his back and run towards to the konoha hospital. As soon as Hinata reached the hospital. She immediately looked for Sasuke. There she saw her future husband sitting next to Sakura on a couch with a bandage covering his eyes.

"S-Sasuke?.."

Hinata called Sasuke's name as she walk towards him.

"H-Hinata.. Sasuke's.."

Sakura was worried about Hinata discovering about Sasuke's eyes.

"Hinata.. what are you doing here?"

Sasuke asked.

"I'm worried about you.."

Hinata said while tears started to shed from her eyes.

"Stupid. You shouldn't be here.. you should be resting."

Sasuke said.

"You're the one who's stupid. You said you're not going to get hurt or something.. but.. your eyes.. it's.."