There's a brief moment of silence before I tell the dragons, "Vision, Toothless. Can you please take us on the scenic route home."

I hear their confirmation and then I turn to Hiccup. "Now, Hiccup, explain."

I hear Hiccup gulp and he says how he was going to run away with Toothless, but Astrid stopped him by confronting him in the Cove. She saw Toothless and stopped them from attacking each other. Then Astrid ran away and Hiccup flew on Toothless and kidnapped her. They put her on a tree and then took her aboard. Then Toothless started bucking and flying crazily. Then I know the rest. I had to snap Hiccup back into it, because he kept becoming distracted by the sights. I am saddened knowing I'll never be able to see again.

We fly in silence and eventually I hear Astrid say, "Alright, I admit it. This is pretty cool. It's amazing. They're amazing. So what now. Hiccup your final exam is tomorrow. You know you're gonna have to kill--"

"Wait a minute. Something's weird." I say before both dragons suddenly dive.

"Toothless, what's happening?" Hiccup asks.

"Who! What is it?" I ask Vision. I then hear dragons all around us.

"Get down!" Hiccup and I say in unison.

I lean down and Astrid leans on top of me.

"This wasn't exactly what I imagined when I imagined you on top of me." My traitorous mouth mumbles before I can stop it.

"What was that?" Astrid asks.

"Nothing!" I squeak blushing furiously. "What's going on?" I ask Hiccup.

"I don't know."

"Toothless, Vision, you got to get us out of here." Hiccup and I say. I hear Vision snort 'No.'

"It looks like they're hauling in their kill". Hiccup says.

"Uh... what does that make us?" Astrid says from behind me. All the dragons suddenly dive down and Astrid begins to scream, but she stops when we level out. All the dragons weave through something, I assume are sea stacks. We suddenly fly into a cave. The heat suddenly skyrockets and bits of sweat are starting to rapidly form.

"What Dad wouldn't give to find this." I hear Hiccup says. We must be in the dragon's nest. This is the only thing he cares about. Suddenly we turn and land. 

"Ugh, it's satisfying to know all our food has been dumped down a hole." Hiccup says.

"What?" I ask.

"They're not eating any of it." Astrid says.

I hear a Gronckle fly in lastly and the loudest, deepest growl I've ever heard sounds. I hear movement like shifting mountains and a huge snap. Hiccup gasps and Astrid says sacredly.

"What is that?"

I hear a roar and Hiccup says, "Alright, guys, we gotta get out of here... now!"

We suddenly take off and the snap sounds again, very very close to us. Suddenly all the dragons fly up. I hear more snaps and we fly out.

"What just happened?" I ask. They spend the rest of the flight telling it to me in detail.

"No, it totally makes sense. It's like a giant beehive. They're the workers and that's their queen. It controls them. Let's find your dad." Astrid says and hops off Vision.

"No! No." Hiccup and I say together.

"No, not yet. They'll kill Toothless and Vision. Astrid we have to think this through carefully." Hiccup says.

"Guys, we just discovered the dragons' nest, the thing we've been after since Vikings first sailed here, and you want to keep it a secret? To protect your pet dragons? Are you serious?" Astrid says disbelievingly.

I steel myself and say, "Yes." together with Hiccup.

"Ok. Then what do we do?" Astrid says after a brief pause.

"Just give me until tomorrow. I'll figure something out." Hiccup says.

"Ok." Astrid says. I hear her punch his shoulder and say, "That's for kidnapping me." I then hear her hug him and say, "That's for everything else."

I hop off Vision and undo his saddle. I run up to Astrid and say,

"Hey. Do you want company?"

"Sure."

We walk in silence for a while. She finds her axe that Hiccup threw away. We keep walking until I stop her. "Astrid, how do I know you won't tell anyone about Vision and Toothless or use that to blackmail us."

She thinks for a while. "Well, I could tell you my secret and then you could expose me, if I expose you." Astrid says nervously. I nod.

"I-I-I-I'm," She pauses. She takes a few deep breaths and I can tell she's steeling herself. She comes closer. She whispers in my ear, "I like girls, not boys." She backs away and I'm stunned. My illegal crush likes girls too.

I walk up to her and whisper, "Me, too." I can tell she's stunned too. "Anything else I should know?" I whisper in her ear.

"I, um. Well yes, but I don't want this to affect our friendship." Astrid says.

"Go ahead."

"Well, I, umm, I h-have a c-c-crush on you." Astrid blurts out. I stand there stunned. My crush has a crush on me. I put my hands on the sides of Astrid's face. I pull her towards me and I kiss her on the lips. I can tell she's surprised, but then kisses me back. We stay there, kissing until we have to pull apart to breathe. We take big breaths and I turn to her.

"Astrid Hofferson, will you give me the honor of being your girlfriend?"

"Yes." She says breathlessly. We crash out lips together again.

Once we break apart, I say, "We'll have to keep this a secret from everyone else. Well Hiccup already knows that I like you and he's fine with it, so we can tell him. Is there anyone who knows that you like girls?"

"No. But you can tell Hiccup." She says. We walk to the outskirts of Berk and I peck my new girlfriend on the lips. "Goodnight, my girlfriend." I say.

"Goodnight" she says quietly and we go to our houses. 

(A/N: Ayyy so they're together now. How will Hiccup react? Will they announce it to everyone? How will Nara react to Snotlout's flirting, now that Astrid and her are together? I hope you're enjoying enough to keep reading. Anyway, I hope you're all having a great day! Talk to ya next time!)