SIXTY SEVEN

"All signs, we ignored that
And it's not the same
'Cause it's over now, oh yeah"
__________________________

GABRIELA

I zipped up the white jumpsuit on Luca making sure it was zipped up all the way so he wouldn't get cold since it was close to twenty degrees. I placed my sleeping baby in his car seat and threw a thin blanket over it so he could stay sleeping, while also keeping the cold away from his face but I didn't want him to overheat as well.

"Daddy I'm tired" Ava walked in behind her father who was carrying Irene and he placed her in the car seat pulling over the thin blanket over the car seat.

"I know baby but we're going to see nonna tonight, aren't you excited? We'll be spending Christmas with them" I watched Ava tiredly nod her head and he helped her plac on her thick coat along with her uggs.

"Jayden is taking you to the car, I have to speak with mommy before we leave, okay?" Ava kissed her dad's cheek and she skipped out the room leaving just us two and the twins.

"It's fucking freezing outside and you really want to fly to Italy right now... Gabriel is it even safe to do so?" I placed on the thick sweater and packed up the breast pumps.

"I know... I know but it's going to snow the rest of the week here and in Italy, right now it's the safest for us to fly" He said and I sighed too just agreeing with him.

"If any of the kids get sick so help me that I will get your grandmother or aunt to help me beat your ass" I placed on my coat and he laughed coming closer, grabbing my scarf from the bed.

"Trust me babe it will me beating your ass... and the kids won't get sick, you should trust me" He held the scarf throwing it over my head while pulling me closer to him and he pecks me on my lips.

"Let's go..." Gabriel pulled away grabbing Luca's car seat and one of our big luggages. I followed him grabbing Irene's seat and the other big luggage. Once we reached the end of the stairs a body guard came over taking the suitcase from me and the other from Gabriel. I placed Irene on the floor beside me while I fixed my hair, tired from bringing Irene and the suitcase down.

"Can you call the pilot and tell them to make sure the jet is warm. I don't want the kids to get sick" I heard my fiancé say to another guard and I smiled thanking the guard for helping. Gabriel came in front of me and gave a kiss before grabbing Irene and Luca. I made sure everything in the house was off and I watched Gabriel walk out the house, down the steps carefully since there was still some snow from previous nights, I watched as let the big kids in the car first and he places the twins in the second row. I looked away walking out the house and I locked the door behind me, walking carefully to the car. I got inside the passenger seat and turned on the heat to the max so it can get hotter faster.

-

"I'm exhausted" A big yawn left my lips and I laid my head on Gabriel's shoulder. Gabriel took his hand away from his computer and wrapped it around my waist pulling me closer, letting me feel more comfortable.

"I love you baby" He said unexpectedly and I look up seeing him looking down at me already. I kissed his lips and Gabriel pulled away kissing my forehead before focusing his attention back on the computer, doing whatever work he had left to do.

"I love you too" I muttered moving under his arm so I was laying down on his lap. Slowly my eyes began to feel heavy and I was falling asleep until Gabriel moved suddenly scaring me awake and I sucked my teeth looking at him.

"I'm sorry baby" Gabriel apologized while running his hand through my hair.

"It's okay... I'm going to sleep in the room with Ava, the bottles are under my seat if the twins start crying, or just wake me up" He shook his head at the last part and I stood up giving him another kiss before I left.