Part - 5

Roshni and Aman falls on each other on the bed, they were looking at each other's eyes, suddenly Roshni punches Aman and screams

Roshni - YOU BANDAR, hato mere upar se.
Aman - Madam for your kind information tum mere upar giri ho.
Roshni - ab choro bhi mujhe

Aman got irritated and she freed Roshni from his grip.

Aman's POV
Ye kya hojata hai mujhe. Mujhe usko hurt karna hai usse revenge lena hai lekin bar bar kyun mai apne plan me unsuccessful hojata hun. Is bar to hadh hi hogai us nakchari ladki ne mera hi mazak bana dia. Lag rha hai thore dino me mai bhi iske jaisa pagal ho jayunga. Matlab 2 dino me yeh ladki ne mujhe cool se joker bana dala. Ab bus bohot hua mujhe ap koi chiz nahi rok sakti janwar banne se.

In the evening........

There was a pool party going on in sea side of the hotel. Aman went there. He was looking hot as hell as always in shorts, his body was burning and shining. Girls were gaga over him. Roshni was on her way to the pool too, in her red 🔥🔥❤❤hot dress, she was looking hot as hell.

Aman was in the pool when he saw roshni entering into the party in a red hot dress, she just captured his eyes on her. He was stunned.

Aman's POV
She may look crazily sexy and hot and whatever but I should not show it clear in my face after all if I did not had not a wild past with her / her family and my motive was not revenge , I must have kissed her today.

Roshni was unbothered, she sat near a bar and got a couple of drinks🍻, and at that moment a
Aman started to execute his cunning plan to make Roshni jealous, he knew every wife or a girl may not care about their husbands but they tend to get jealous over other girls when they are seen near to their husbands.

Aman starts to flirt with all the white girls around the pool, they were all over him. They were like if they get a chance they will eat Aman.
Everything was happening in front of roshni, first she seemed she didn't care about anything now it feels like she wants to bang all other girls head on the wall, and Aman's too.

As she couldn't do anything about it, she started heavily drinking.

There was a man behind the bar, who had a bad look over roshni, he gave the bar - tender $100 dollar just to put a high dose drug on roshni's drink so that she will be out of control and he can take full advantage of her.

Roshni was heavily drinking, aman saw it.

Aman - Arre baap re yehh ladki kitna piye gi, agar yese phir kuch ho gaye, I will be in trouble again 😑.

The bar tender gives roshni the drink given by the strange man. Roshni hold its and starts drinking it slowly. She was going out of control as she already drink half of it. Aman comes towards her.

Aman - yehh keya kar rahi ho (snatches the rest of the drink from her hand) , itna koi pita hai keya. Besharam kahi ki.

Roshni - ( full drank) haaaah, besharam aur mein, Arre besharam toh tum ho, Arre pool ki sare ladki ke sath lipat ke naach liya aur besharam mein.

Aman - haa, toh tum hai keya, mein jo chahe wohh karu, tum kon hoti ho mujhe bol ne wali, chup chap apni drink de do mujhe
Roshni - nhi bilkul nhi

Aman snatches the drink out of her hand.

Roshni - yehh keya kar rahe ho tum, meri drink wapas karo mujhe.

Aman - nhi ab yehh mera drink hai ( Aman drinks her rest of the drink). Dekho bohot raat ho chuki hai chup chap upar room mein chalo.
Roshni - nhi mujhe nhi jana.
Aman - uff yehh ladki Pagal kar degi

Aman hold her and lifts her up in his arms and tries to bring her to the room.
the drink was started affecting on Aman too

Roshni - nicche utaro mujhe, choro mujhe, jane do.

Aman - chup ek dam chup, sara din bak bak mera dimag khati rehti hai.

Aman lies her on the bed, he tries moves away from her and turns to get some waters. As soon as he turns, he feels unconscious and falls in the bed beside roshni.

In the morning
Aman and Roshni hugging each other and sleeing like koalas , who sleeps by hugging the bamboo 😌😂.

Roshni wakes up then he sees Aman hugging her and sleep, she starts screaming at the top of her voices.

Aman wakes up due to all the screaming.
Aman - kya huya kya huya, bhukamp aya keya😱😱😱😱

Roshni - choro mujhe..... Dur hato 🤧😱
Aman - keyaaa🙄🥴
Roshni - Arre hatto mere upar se (pushes Aman off the bed. Aman falls down.
Aman - ahhh, pagal ho keya fek kiyu diya
Roshni - pheku nhi toh keya karu.😒😒
Roshni moves from the bed and goes to take a bath, to get over the hangover.

{ During afternoon }
Aman and Roshni during lunch goes to the same place for their lunch beside the pool.

●●●

Promo - Roshni hears known noise, she turns around and she was shocked

Guys hope you are liking the story, please vote for our story.

ADDICTED ~ A RoshAn's Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें