"Slag" President (13)

Start from the beginning

    The whole process went smoothly and smoothly.

    Warmth hadn't even reacted yet, only hearing the bang of the door closed, Han Shen had already sat down beside her.

    "You..."

    Warm and short-tempered, about to break out, whoever thought the next second she watched Han Shen frown and leaned over, lifted her up on those stiletto feet, and took her off directly. Shoes.

    "Don't make trouble." He said softly, and then looked up at the already somewhat dazed warmth, and started to gently knead her feet with his hands, "I just saw you walking and I was limping all the time. Don’t you wear these shoes all night, busy going in and out? I noticed the nearest bus stop here when I came. I’m afraid it will require you to walk several hundred meters. Can you still walk like this? It's worn out..."

    The warmth of being rubbed by the other party's feet still wanted to endure at first, but because it was so sore and painful, he unconsciously made a "hiss".

    "Light...you light..."

    She retracted her feet, but then her mouth became restless again, "Unexpectedly, President Han is really bothering for me like a plaything? Why? Not only want to get a kidney Still want to lose heart?"

    "Ah, Song... How can you talk like that, Miss Song? A plaything? When did the president treat you as a plaything? You didn't go back to school all night last night. The president stayed at the gate of F and didn't sleep all night. Early in the morning, I saw that you never came back, and I didn't misunderstand anything. Turning around, I adjusted the monitoring of the car along the road, and then I found Ren'ai Hospital. You...you can't..."

    "Enough... …"

    Han Shen suddenly stopped Xiao Zhang's words.

    Xiao Zhang immediately fell silent.

    The car became quiet again.

    Warmth is in this quietness and looked up at Han Shen in front of him, but didn’t want to look up and saw that the other person was helping her intently rubbing her feet, as if he was conquering something in the work. The same problem.

    Rubbing and rubbing, he may have noticed the warm eyes and raised his head directly.

    The two only glanced at each other, Warm immediately bit their lip and turned their heads.

    Seeing her doing this, Han Shen bent his mouth helplessly.

    Along the way, the three of them kept silent so quietly. During the period, Han Shen's hands kept steadily rubbing warm, and the whole person feels a lot more comfortable. The car drove steadily, and after not resting for a whole night, he rubbed and rubbed, and the warmth felt misty in front of him...

    After a while, Han Shen suddenly felt his shoulders sink, and lowered his head. Warmth had already fallen asleep on his shoulders.

    Upon seeing this, he gently put down the other party’s feet, and then gently adjusted the sitting posture so that the other party could sleep better. Only then did he gently embrace the warmth of the whole person in his arms and bowed his head to kiss her. On his forehead, he told Xiao Zhang to drive the car slower.