"Slag" President (8)

    In the elevator at this time, it is not only Warm and Han Shen, except for them, the rest of the space is full of Mingyou executives.

    It's just that as soon as this group of people entered the elevator, they immediately watched their noses and hearts, and none of them wanted to step forward to please Han Shen. After all, this president is famous for being unfavorable, and nothing to do with him. The set is close, don't let it go, you still lose face in front of everyone, so the elevator was quiet and weird at first.

    And what breaks this quiet is the warm phrase waiting eagerly.

    It’s not that the little girl is not beautiful, it’s not that it’s not young, it’s that it’s not that they have no affection, but that the other person is too far away from them, and the president is stuck behind the crowd like a big Buddha. It is the most annoying to hear that he thinks about waiting. No, no one in the elevator dared to stop the elevator from closing.

    So, girl, I'm sorry...Huh? Hey!

    Everyone's eyes were round and looked at one arm at this moment, silently stretched out from behind them, directly pressed the elevator door open button, and waited for the little girl to come in panting. At that time, they didn't even see each other's face clearly, they saw the owner of that arm slamming her back, and then there was a low exclamation.

    nose?

    So, what happened to the nose?

    They already knew that the person who opened the elevator and ripped away the little girl was not someone else, but that they were the president who had never been like a woman and lived a life like a monk.

    But after the President pulled the little girl into his arms, he immediately circled the people into his arms. There were too many people, and their movements didn't dare to be too big. Therefore, a group of people just stood in the original place. The earth, even though he was already curiously about to scratch his heart with a hundred claws, he was still motionless like the bodhisattva who had entered concentration.

    Fortunately, none of these people moved, otherwise-

    warm and hard to hold back his smile, his head was slightly lowered, and his little shoulders began to shake like this.

    And Han Shen looked at the redness on the snowy white that fell from his nose to the opponent's neckline, his face was instantly black, and the extremely low air pressure instantly filled the entire elevator.

    In an instant, those executives were even more afraid to move, and even the curiosity in their hearts was forcibly suppressed, except for a heartless warmth who kept shrugging their little shoulders.

    Ding-

    Sanskrit sound came.

    A hint of surprise flashed in the eyes of the rest of the people in the elevator.

    Immediately, they filed out quickly.

    Upon seeing this, I warmly thought that I should also go to the interview on this floor. I just thought about raising my heels to the group of people, and in the next second I immediately felt that my arm was violently pulled.

    After such a delay, the elevator doors closed again.

    At this time, there were only two of them left in the elevator.

    "Hey, hey, Han Shen, I'm going down, or I'll be too late for the interview!" With a warm face, he turned his head to face the blood on the tip of the opponent's nose, but he still couldn't help but laugh, and suddenly flirted.