"Slag" President (13)

    "Miss Song!" At the

    entrance of the hospital, when he looked up and saw warm and Han Shen walking out of the hospital one after another, the driver Xiao Zhang immediately yelled so excitedly.

    You must know that since reading the past events of Miss Song, he now really hopes that Miss Song and his CEO will be able to achieve positive results. No, at the sight of warmth, even the attitude is much more enthusiastic than before.

    He actively opened the door for the warmth, but didn't want to be warm, but just nodded and greeted him, raising his foot and walking forward.

    Never thought that just after walking two steps, her arm was suddenly caught.

    "Where to go?"

    Han Shen frowned and asked.

    "Where to go?" Warm turned his head to look at him, and chuckled softly, "Of course it's back to F, where do you say I should go? Don't you... Now I should go back to Han's house with our President Han and do what you love Thing?"

    She forced a step forward.

    What do you love to do?

    The discordant picture in his mind flashed by, Han Shen's face flushed uncomfortably, and he whispered, "Don't talk nonsense."

    Seeing him still being so casual, he smiled warmly in his heart, but his face was stunned. A hint of sarcasm flashed through.

    "Heh... nonsense? Why am I talking nonsense? Is it possible that what our President Han said is buying, not buying men and women on the bed? Or you don’t like the traditional tricks, anyway you will I snatched it from Lan Yi. The next three years are all up to you. What kind of clothes, where, or what posture you like, you can tell me, I will definitely cooperate with all my strength... "The

    warmth got closer, and he stood on tiptoe slightly, and his lips were close to the earlobe of the other party. The voice was so low that only the two of them could hear.

    Then, as expected, the other party's ears reddened before her eyes at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    Looking at it warmly, he almost didn't lose his expression.

    She thought, she was looking forward to the next days more, okay...

    And here, Han Shen, with the warmth and lower voice, flashed through pictures in her mind, when she squeezed tightly. The fist was held for a long time before he coughed out. Then he grabbed his warm arm and slid it into the small opened car.

    "Ah, get in the car first, I'm going to F University to see you off."

    "No need..."

    As soon as I got in the car, the warmth started.

    "I still have the money for a bus ride, so I won't bother you on the way back..." As he

    said, he had to stand up warmly. Who would have thought that Han Shen would press her again without hesitation. When I went back, I directly gestured to the driver on the side to lock the door, then quickly walked to the other side, and got on the car and locked the door.