A wanted guest

JAB TAK 10 VOTES NHI TAB TAK NEXT CHAPTER NHI

DHYAN ME RAKHNA YEH BAAT

If you are wondering what kind of editing the above picture is then just search Jelsa on google or you tube it is a ship which is also my favorite like Suvan. Please watch it too it is literally amazing especially secrets in school and final war

Shravan was at Suman's lawn playing with Veer . Kanchan and Suman come out sereing both of them playing, Kanchan joins them, they were playing PAKDAM PAKDAI ( Sabne khela hoga yeh game to ) Suman was sitting and watching them. Actually she was watching Shravan running after Veer and Kanchan, When now the whole family didn't have a problem with their neighbors.

Suman was seated on the bench near a plant, They all got tired after playing for 30 mins. They came huffling near Suman. Shravan sat on the bench with Suman. Kanchan then asked him to shift and he was about to do so but then he stopped and sat on the other side of the bench making Kanchan sit in the middle. "Shravan" Kanchan said "Hmmm" He replied humming. She again said," Suman", She too hummed and Kanchan continued," Ab tum dono bhi dosti kr lona plz" . Shravan replied changing the subject," Paani milega", Kanchan replied," kyu nhi tumhara hi ghar hai","Actually sasural hai" She murmured the last part, so it was not audible. It was silent for a few mins until Veer said," Didu aur Shravan bhaiya andar chalo na" They both nodded at the same time and went inside. 

Meanwhile with Kanchan

 "Mummy Shravan aur veer ke liye paani dedo"Kanchan said with a smile. Her mother nodded and said while putting water into the glass," Kancha woh Shravan se mujhe kuch baat krni hai use andar bulana". And put the glass on the tray. On the other hand Suman, Shravan and Veer entered the house .

"Naam liya aur band haazir" Shravan said with a smile.

"Are shravan" Beena started while Kanchan gave him the glass of water ,"Tum ghar dhund rhe ho na kuch din rehne ke liye" He hummed. Beena continued" To tum yahi kyu nhi ruk jaate" He chokes the water in his throat but manages to gulp it. "Aunty yahan" . Beena says," Haa yahan"

"Haa shravan bhaiya hamare saath reh lo na". Veer said with excitment. Kanchan added"Are haa kyu nhi rukega woh mera best friend jo hai" and Holds his hand. Veer holds his other hand and says "nhi mere best friend" They both started pulling him in opposite direction," Achcha thik hai thik hai agar aapke pure family ko koi problem na ho to,"He said looking at suman." Mujhe koi problem nhi hai" Suman said shaking her head in no.

"Bhaiya ab to ruk jao" Veer said. Shravan sighed and replied," Thik hai thik hai main ruk ja ta hun". 

A few mins later Suman pulled Kanchan aside ,"Room mein do min chalna" Suman said pleading. Kanchan said," Thik hai thik hai chal". "Aap dono apni gossip kro hum dono kelte hai" Veer said and goes outside with Shravan.

In her room

"Kya hua yr mujhe yahan kyu laayi hai" Kanchan asked

"Woh Kancha mujhe lagta hai main .......... Shravan ko phir se ...." Suman said nervosly .

"Tujhe Shravan se pyaar ho gya" Kanchan said holding Suman's hands and jumps arround. Suman shyly nodded and blushed.

"Chal chalte hai aur Shravan ko tujh se phir se pyaar kr wate hai"

They went down and saw Shravan talking to a girl of her age.

 Suman was really jealous seeing him talking to a girl. Then Kancha holded her hand moved towards Shravan and the girl. "Hi" Kanchan said woth a smile. "Hi" The girl replied. Shravan said "Okay Kanchan ye Sophie, Sophie Kanchan, ye Suman aur Veer se to mil hi chuki ho tum" She nodded. "Waise yeh sab tumhare hai kon" Sophie said teasing Shravan while pointing to suman by her eyes so that only Shravan can understand her. "Oh yeh teeno mere best friends hai" Shravan replied and Suman was shocked by his words he even said her as his best friend, "Umm. Shravan Ek minute plz main tumse bt kr skti hun" Suman said nervously.

"Kyu nhi" Shravan said but he was a bit shocked as Suman herself was asking it. They both went in a corner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Koi galti huyi ho kahi bhi to comment and tell me also give me your suggestions for next chapter

What will happen next?

What will Suman ask or tell Shravan ?

Hope you like it

How's it?

Do V C S

TBC

Teesri baar yaad dila rhi hun har waqt ghar mein rehne ki zaroorat nhi hai

Stay safe

Bye 

Love u guys 

Hate you corona.