"So you know how I told you I don't really like my dad?" I nod. He points at his eye. "This." He looks up at me. "This is why."

"Hazza..." tears started to well up in my eyes. "Hazza, why didn't you tell me? I could've helped you. You and your mum could be getting help!"

"Louis no that-"

"I could've helped you pay for it! Your dad could be in jail! My parents would be willing to help!"

"Louis stop you don-"

"God, why didn't you tell me Harold! I wouldn't feel as terrible right now! If only I had know before I could've-"

"LOUIS SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Harry stood quickly and I stepped back. My eyes were wide and my mouth was slightly open. I held my arms up to my chest out of instinct.

"Hazza I'm-"

"No just stop!" He covers his face with his hands. "I really appreciate you wanting to help but I can't let you do that. My mom and I can do this ourselves."

"Harry. I love you but please let me-"

"No Louis! I just said no!" He steps closer. I'm against the wall. "What can't you get from that?!" His face got red. I've made him angry.

"I-I'm sorry." I said quietly. He gripped my wrist. And it hurt. "H-Harry.."

He just stared at me.

"Harry stop that hurts.."

He gripped tighter.

"Harry please.." by now, tears were streaming down my face.

He blinked and his features got softer. He instantly released his grip and looked at my now red wrist and then back to me.

"Louis.. I-I'm so sorry." Tears started to form in eyes. "I didn't mean to I- please forgive me I just got mad and-"

I kissed him. Only to shut him up. I'm not mad at him.

"It's okay Haz.. I understand. It wasn't your fault." I snaked my arms around his neck. "You're going through something terrible. You have every right to be angry."

His hands were placed on my sides and we just stared at each other.

"Um..Haz.."

"Yes?"

"Liam came over."

"He what??" His features changed back to angry but it wasn't like before. More protective angry. Hus finger were digging into my sides, but if I'm being honest I found it arousing.

"While I was in the shower today. He came over. And he apologized to me." I smiled. "You kicked the dick out of him."

He chuckled and nodded. "Good." Then he kissed me deeply and pressed me against the wall again.

"Can I try something?"

[Warning. I forgot I was putting smut in this ahaha. Beware your eyes or skip until the next warning thing comes up]