It was 1:55.

"You can send them up." Neeka responded.

Five minutes later Red and Meth came walking through her office doors.

" 'Sup Neeka." They said in unison. "Hey y'all. You can sit and make ya selves comfortable."

They sat in the two chairs placed in front of her desks. "So I wanted to talk to y'all about some of details relating to y'all party."

"I just want to go over stuff like how many people y'all plan on inviting, how you want the invites designed and sent out, just basic stuff to start off with." She explained.

She wrote down stuff in her notebook as the three of them discussed the details of their party.

They liked most of Neeka's twists on their ideas which made this process much easier for her.

She gave them an official price for everything, and told them about her payment arrangements.

She likes half of her payment during the planning process and half after the event is over with.

They paid their first half of the money upfront and that concluded the meeting.

They thanked her for agreeing to help with their party and she started to walk them out.

Meth was already out the door but Red was dragging behind. "Aye thank you for doing this. I know it's kinda last minute."

"It's no problem. Y'all two have always been some of my best clients." She said smiling.

"You one of the best and realest in the game ma, we always gon support you." He responded bluntly.

"And y'all support is greatly appreciated."

"Ayo Doc where you at?" Meth's voice boomed throughout the hallway.

"I gotta go but it was nice seeing you again." He said smiling slightly. "It was nice seeing you too."

"Take care of ya self boo." He said placing a kiss on her cheek before running off to meet Meth.

Neeka was so taken aback by what happened she just stood there stuck.

The flirty moments didn't just stop there between the two of them. Throughout the next few weeks while Neeka was helping them with the party her and Red continued to get close.

They even started hanging out even when it wasn't party related. Soon enough the day of the party was here and Neeka had to go to the venue three hours early to make sure everything was set up correctly.

Since their album was called the Blackout they wanted everybody dressed in all black attire.

Neeka had on a strapless silk black dress with a thigh high slit and black and red heels.

Everything seemed to be in order and just the way her and the boys planned it.

Now she was just waiting for them to arrive to double check and make sure everything was absolutely the way they wanted it.

"Ayo Neek." She heard Meths voice echo from behind her.

She turned to see the boys in matching outfits.

She got up from the seat she was sitting in and went to greet the boys. The hug Meth met her with was more friendly and professional but the hug Red met her with was more intimate.

She guided the boys around the club showing them all the decorations and how they were displaced so nicely. "So do y'all like it?" She asked nervously.

"Hell yeah this shit is dope Neek." Meth said excitedly looking around at the nice display.

"Facts you did ya shit ma." Red said in agreeance eyeing her.

"I'm really glad y'all like it and since everything is set up perfectly imma go get me a drink."

She slowly started heading towards the bar.

"She look good in that dress." She heard Red attempt to whisper to Meth. "Doc just ask her out nigga."

She didn't really hear the rest of the conversation due to the Dj starting to play music and people finally starting to arrive.

As the party went on Neeka had a few drinks, took some pictures with some of her industry friends, and secured some future clients.

Meth and Red had started playing the songs off their album and everybody was loving them.

After they played their album they went back to playing other songs.

Neeka was sitting at the bar sipping on her drink when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

She turned to see Red standing there.

"I been looking for you all night girl." He said jokingly. "My bad I just been all over the place tonight." Neeka laughed. "Come dance wit me."

"Okay."

Red put his hand out and Neeka grabbed it as he helped her off the bar stool and pulled her on the dance floor. All About U by Tupac was playing.

Red loosely wrapped his arms around Neeka's waist while they danced.

The two of them danced to about three more songs before Red pulled her off the dance.

"Woo shit." Neeka exclaimed fanning herself.

"You sholl know how to move girl." He joked making her laugh. He was still holding onto her hand.

"Aye I wanted to know, since we not working on the party no more , could I take you out to dinner?" He asked.

Neeka took a second to process what he just asked her. "Ye- Yeah sure." She stuttered nervously.

"You got my number, just call me." She said looking at him intensely. "I'm most def gon call you."

I'm back !

I know I had been slacking but with school and everything I was so stressed but I'm back now. I'm also working on a lot of requests right now so please bare with me.

Also after I get done with these next set of requests I will be taking a short break from doing requests.

I always get a bunch of requests at once and sometimes it can be overwhelming so I just wanna have some time to write freely.

Oh and thank y'all so much for getting this book to 100k. The support is always greatly appreciated💙.

Well excuse any mistakes and until next time loves💙.