"𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝.." || 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝙽𝚊𝚙

Ship: Dream x Sapnap

Idea and ship requested by: -tubboboat  Hope you like it lol :)

I don't ship it, but I'll still write it, I'll write any ship (eXpECt ToMmY x DeO bc nO i cant do that stop-) This is very crappy btw- (and short.)

Dream/Clay

Sapnap/Nick

--

Sapnap was on the verge of just losing it. He was doing a challenge on Minecraft and he was losing. He had mixed emotions.

"And TapL wins!" MrBeast said. (i didnt know who to put here sORRY-)

"Congrats man!" Sapnap said. He was upset and mad he didn't win, but still congratulated his friend. 

"Thanks dude! You did great!" He said.

A few minutes after talking they ended streaming. Sapnap got off discord and moved back in his chair to relax.  He felt tears forming in his eyes. He really wanted to win this. He's never won anything before, Its always Dream doing everything. He still loved Dream of course but he wanted to do someone for once..

Without noticing he screamed. He was in a mix of emotions and didn't know how to feel. He slammed his head down on the desk in frustration and was crying. 

"Woah woah babe! You okay.." Dream walked in. He noticed his boyfriend crying and he ran over.  "Hey hey... It's okay Nick.. You tried your best!" he said, trying to reassure him.

Sapnap still crying with his head down, Dream turned around the chair forcing Sapnap's head to come up. He grabbed Sapnap's chin and looked at him.

"Hey its okay.." He said.

"I... I lost..." Sapnap said, starting to tear up more.

Dream pulled Sapnap into a hug. 

"Its okay.. You'll win something soon! Your really good at Minecraft!" He said.

"N-no.. I won't.." Sapnap stuttered out. 

"I didn't stutter. I know your great Nick. Don't doubt yourself." Dream said, softly stroking Sapnap's hair. 

"Thanks Clay.." Sapnap spoke.

"Your welcome.." Dream said, kissing Sapnap's forehead.

"Come, get some rest." Dream said, getting up, as well as Sapnap.

They got on the bed and cuddled. Sapnap drifted to sleep in Dreams arms.

"I love you Nick.." he softly spoke, still stroking his boyfriends hair, kissing his forehead. After a while, Dream fell asleep.

--Next day/extra bc this is so short omfg--

Sapnap woke up in Dreams arms. He got up without waking him up. He walked out to see a tired George. 

"You good, George?" He asked, concerned.

"Yea! Just really tired." He said.

"Did you get any sleep?" Sapnap said, sitting down next to the tired boy. 

"Mm.. Not really." He said.

"Then go get some sleep!" Sapnap said, pushing his friend up and to this room.

"Jesus- Fine fine.  Also you guys looked so cute last night, it was so adorable!" He said

"What-"

"Me and Dream were watching the stream, then when it ended you screamed so Dream went up. After a few minutes I came in and saw you guys cuddling!" George exclaimed. 

"I-" Sapnap was cut off by George. "I'm gonna sleep now! Bye" He exclaimed and shut his door.

Sapnap was left there blushing intensively and went back to cuddle Dream. 

--

OMG THIS IS SO SHORT- IM SO SORRYY- I PROMISE TO WRITE MOREEE

i knew this was gonna happen omggomdjmswnj^^

and sorry everythings so a n g s t y .

im really good at writing angst for some god damn reason :)

next will be either jshlatt x quackity or wilbur x techno

with obviously some angst ;)

byee