Chapter 10: Mrs.Yaoyorozu

A/N: Before I start the new chapter, another leak for my fakemon fic that I'm gonna post soon:

Anyways, A NEW CHAPTER IS HERE!!

   [Deku POV]

  When I came to, which was probably bout a minute afterwards, everyone was laughing. I feel my face heat up, and Momo's mother speaks. "You are very entertaining, darling. I'm Kushina Yaoyorozu. It is very nice to meet the Izuku Midoriya that our dear Momo keeps going on about." "Really now?" I ask, "How much has she said about me?" "Well, she keeps going on about how unexplainably cute and handsome you are, and how caring of a parent you are for your child, as well as your heroic spirit," Kushina says, "Minato, what did he tell about himself to you?" "Well, I would say what he told me," he said, "But I think that it'd be better for him to admit it to us himself." 

  I stand up, and bow to Minato. "Thank you for your privacy," I say gratefully, "I am the son of Satan." I did not expect the reaction I got. "You poor thing!" Kushina shouted, "What a terrible childhood you must've had!" But, Anko and Momo's other sister had stars in their eyes, and drool coming out of their mouths. They rose their hands, and pretended to grab something in the air.

  Suddenly, Momo latched onto me like a Koala. "He's mine!" she yelled. Her sisters bowed. "Gomenasai," they said, and Momo got off of me, and made two dictionaries, and hit them in thehed with them. "Baka! Anko! Nami! It's not me you should be apologizing too!" Momo yealled, even louder. They then turned to me. "Gomenasai." "I-It's fine," I reply, and everything seems fine. We talk about different topics, when Kushina says something. "It seems about time for lunch," she asks, "Should I have our chefs prepare lunch?" I stand up, and start walking towards where I think the kitchen is. "Where are you going?" "I'm going to prepare lunch!" I say, exitedly, "Shishishi!"

   [3rd Person]

  "Why'd he go?" Anko asked, "He doesn't need to cook. I wanted to look at him longer." "Well, he just loves to cook," Momo explains, "And while our chefs are great, Midoriya is better." Nami elbowed her lightly. "Are you sure that's not just girlfriend bias?" "Of courseit isn't!!" "Prove it!"

  While the young Yaoyorozus bickered, the adults just laughedat their children's arguement. A couple minutes later, Midoriya came ou with many plates of fried rice. "Eat up!" he said, laying out the pplates in front of each Yaoyorozu. The ATOSECOND they took a bite, they felt like they were in heaven. Midoriya just ate, satisfied that he didn't overcook it. "Sho guuud!" Anko moaned between bites, and Nami just nodded. They ate, and afterwards talked.

  When the time finally came, Izuku and Momo said their goodbyes and were usered out by a butler. As they walked home, Midoriya said he had to use the restroom, and walked into a supermarket to find the restroom. While Momo waited outside, two men approached her. "Hey, baby," one said, "Come with us. You don't need to wait on your boyfriend like a dog." Momo turned around disgusted, but was pulled into an alleyway. "We just wanna have fun, ya see?" the other one said, as he pushed her against the wall. "Baka! We need to reveal her tits before taking the pussy!" The first said, smacking the other over the head. Momo tried to move, but for some reason, she couldn't. 'Must be one of their quirks.' Then, a savior clad in blue flames turned the corner.

  "Who're you? Get lost!" The first one shouted, waving his small fist attatched to his skinny arm at Midoriya. Midoriya touched the wall on the other side of the alleyway, and it turned elastic. "So I really did copy his quirk," he mumbled to himself. "DIdn't I tell you to scram!?" "Get off," Midoriya said, hsi body being engulfed in blue flames, and his eyes taking a sawblade pattern, "MY GIRLDFRIEND!!" He lunged at the skinny guy, and bit his arm, then throwing him at the elastic wall. He was rebounded into a trashcan, and knocked unconsious. The other guy, who was much bigger, decided to attack Midoriya head on. He threw a punch, and his fist grew stone armor. Midoriya bit through the armor, and delivered a haybaker to the thug's forehead. His flames dissapated.

  Suddenly, Momo was able to move, and she runs and hugs our demon protagonist. "Shhh, shh," Midoriya soothed, "I'm here. Izuku's here. I'm sorry I had to leave you and let that happen." She was crying onto his shoulder until the police arrived.