Malfoys Princess

I woke up wrapped in my lovers arms its been years since I woke up from the coma and I cant imagine what it whould be like if i had not. Coco is expecting her first baby she graduated a yr ago. Her and Draco got matching tattos to cover his deatheaters mark. And I got my own one with Harper and Cam. We grew old together we accomplished our life goals and most of all he had seen my Diary and I didnt mind it. I was happy he had seen it. Now he knows everything I wrote. I never thought love was real until I loved someone so much that I fought for my own life just to keep them happy. Thats what love really is you have your ups and your downs but in the end you know there always there. I lived, I cried, I suffered, I lost, I loved. I loved him. "Draco Lucis Malfoy I love you so much I said going to bed. He turned to look at me and said you know ive always loved you".

Our time was up on this earth. It was time for us to move on so we said our goodbyes. Because we knew we were going to die soon. And we did holding hands tight close together the last thing he said to me was you have always been my princess Malfoys princess he whispered see you on the other side Darling. he kissed my hand as i said see you on the other side my love. And then I seen him in a white room with my parents and Dumbledoor everyone who we loved whom me we lost were there. I told Harper when we died she could e the memory-Modifying charm that Harry used on Slug horn in 6th yr when he needed to see the memory of Tom Riddle. This was so they could see our life and that there kids could too. And they whould always remember us forever and always. I died knowing my kids and grandkids were happy and I was Malfoys Princess.

And then I woke up in my small room in London ready to go back to the torture I called school.