The House On The Beach

As soon as I got out we went looking for houses in the meantime Narcissa wanted to meet her grandson. Lucis was no where to be seen and to be honest i was glad, Dracos father always scared me. We brought our son to meet narcissa then after awhile we left and went back to the burrow. Fast forward a few months and we have found a beautiful beach house with amazing views.

As soon as Cameron turned 2 we were expecting another child and 9 months later Harper was Born then we ended up getting a dog (which was all dracos idea by the way). It was a Maltipoo a cross between a Maltese and a Miniature Poodle We called her nellie after neville who loved my kids to bits and was still my best friend.

I missed Harry all though he was busy with ginny and the 4 kids we didn't see him much but we wrote to eachother a lot and Herimione and Ron had 2 kids of their own. I always knew they were going to be toghter.

But that house on the beach was our dream home. It was a beautiful 5 bedroom house with a big kitchen, a big living room, built in bathrooms in most rooms and there was this beautiful sun room just at the front of the house looking over the beach. But  it wasn't like the manour it was dark and gloomy. But our home felt right. It felt safe and the kids loved being on the beach. Me and draco had it all planned and it was just right.