Changes

Dracos Diary

i need to stay away from her my father says he knows about us he said she's too good for me and i need to let her go that she's too pretty for me and that she'll never stay. She has wrote to me a few times but i never got to read them my father took them all. My mother likes her and said she sounds wonderful and she thinks she's good for me, But to be honest im teriffied of my father so i always do as he says no matter how much it hurts. Its for y/n i don't want him to hurt her i have to ignore her for as long as possible until i can't take it anymore.

- D.M

y/n Diary

I miss you Draco Lucis Malfoy. I miss your touch. Your minty warm breath. And your extremely strong cologne. I miss the way u act like a softie around me. I miss the way i feel when i touch your cold hands. I miss your comforting talking and your comforting hugs. I need you Draco and I cant wait to see you again I know your never going to read this because its in my diary and trust me your never going to see it.

-y/ potter

I arrive at Hogwarts extremely excited for this year i had a good feeling about me and draco that we were going to get together. And i was happy. Happier than ive been in a long time. We stayed at the weaslys of course we havent been in 4 Private drive in years and you know what it felt great. I am so happy and I love being with the Weaslys they make everything so fun and there all so close. They treat me and harry like family and I love them. We sit down in the Great Hall for our meal and draco is completely ignoring me and its starting to re-open that hole what was filled. I felt sad and i just left i went to my dorm and cried Harry followed me and he sat comforting me and he stayed there all night to make sure i was ok. I woke up the next day and didnt have the strengh to leave my bed there was changes and i didnt want that. I didnt leave my room all that week. How could i be so stupid i loved him i really fucking loved him he didnt even care i should have known from the start. I really am that stupid at this point i didnt care about my grades i just wanted to be alone. I don't really in all honesty i wanna be in his arms i wanna feel his touch. I wanna know what it feels like to have someone love me back for once other than Harry. I really need Harry right now tho but i know hes busy.

After 2 days i hear i knock and A voice says "y/n can i come in?" Its a Weasly ron actually "Yea" Hes like my brother the weaslys are family. He sees the tears streaming down my face and he looks worried he runs over to me and hugs me and tells me that its going to be ok. I whouldnt tell Harry who did this to me but id tell Ron. "Malfoy" i cooed softly hardly being able to breath from crying so hard. "Hey Hey look at me Malfoys a dick we all know that u need to forget about him y/n we miss you. We never talk anymore and I miss my sneaking to the kitchen buddy". I let out a laugh and so does he and we talk for awhile which made me feel alot better. Then he said he has to get back and stuide for O.W.L.S i totally forgot there were this year. About an hour or two later I heard another knock at the Door. It was Draco i looked out the window and seen his Platnuim blonde hair. I slipped on my fluffy house robe because i was only in shorts and a Bra. And opended the door ready to hit him in the face but it was too late. Someone already had. I looked at him with big sad eyes and he had dissapointment in his face. I dragged him into my room and ran to the bathroom the get a wet cloth his face was covered in blood. It was worse than the time harry beat him up and he didnt say a word until i walked over to him with the cloth and grabbed the back of his neck with my hand cleaning the blood off his face. "Weasly" he said before i could open my mouth. "He pounced on me screamig what the fuck have u done to her. why the fuck whould u do that malfoy I didnt answer so he beat the fuck out of me as u can see until the twins pulled him off" I just looked at him and them sad eyes and i didnt know what to say. Why arent u in any classes you know we have our O.W.L.S this year and ur missing alot im worried about you y/n i looked at him with a smirk and said Draco Malfoy worried aboout me surprised tbh never thought someone who Hurt me whould be worried about me. "I love you Draco Lucis Malfoy and u dont uderstand that because u dont even care for me. If u cared enough u whould have been here for me. You have changed Draco your diffrent and i dont wanna wait around on u if theres no point in waiting. I dont ever want to see your face after today." I looked at her I wanted to tell her everything about what my father said and i wanted to cup that face of heres with me hand and just look her in the eyes and say y/n Potter I fucking love you and its been like that forever. But I knew i couldnt i wanted to pin her on that wall and kiss her all over. But i knew i couldnt i wanted to be with y/n potter all day everyday. But i cant I got up and left whitout saying a word on the way down the stairs I heard a big smash then a few more. Then a few thuds ad i just wanted to go in there and grad her cute little body and smell her scent one more time. But i knew i couldnt. So i left hopefully Hermione whould be back soon to comfort her again.

I went to class today cuts all over me from puching that mirror the glass scattered everywhere and i didnt care i was mad Hermione came home a few hours later to my sobbing into my Pillow holes in the wall the mirror smashed along with mugs and glasses and books all over the floor she didnt say anything she just hopped in beside me and hugged me all night it felt nice known she was always there for me ad so was Harry and the weaslys. I didnt need Draco if i had them I was Safe with them always.

Draco looked at my hands when i was asking a question as he sits beside me and he just stormed out of charms class. I didnt need him if i had them but i wanted him I followed him but he turned a corner and i turned it but couldnt find him confused i walked a bit further and felt a big cold hand grad my waist then cover my mouth. I knew it was him tho because i could feel his rings. Then im pined on the wall between both of his hands and our bodys are touching he removes one of his hands from the wall and cups my cheeks then wipers in my ear. "You y/n Potter are going to be the death of me". It sent shivers down my body as he wispered again I love u y/n Potter and i always have he goes to walk away but i grab his tie and pull his head down to my mouth and say and i love you too Draco Malfoy. And then out of no where were kissing his cold hands are all over me until Snape ruins the moment "Ahem Malfoy" we hear his voice and we both look at eachother he looks like hes going to laugh i grad his tie and say can u run fast? He looks at me with that evil look and then i grad his hand and we both sprint to my Dorm. Once again im pined on a wall why am i always pined on walls all though i dont mind it because its draco malfoy. I mean who whould mind then he slowly starts to slide his hand to my thigh. He looks at me and says "do u want to?" I say "do u want to" with a smirk then I wink at him "Ill take that as a yes then" he says as i pull him over to my bed with his tie.

Hes in bewtween my legs and were kissing when he takes of my pants u can imagine what happens next as i place my legs open and his head goes down... After a few hours of sex i feel exauhsted I mean Draco Malfoy really is packing and they werent lying.

I AM SO SORRY ABOUT THIS CHAPTER BUT PLEASE DONT COME FOR ME AS IT GETS WORSE...