Three Old Ladies Knit Socks of Death

Începe de la început

Do not do that.

The student... had to go to the nurses office because I broke the buzzing off of her and uh... well she stared at the teacher for a long moment and asked where Ms. Dodds was... only for everyone to deny her existence.

She ended up being sent home for her health after she freaked out at everyone over the Ms. Dodds situation.

So yeah... I should not do that.

I learned from that and decided that those experiments should not be done on helpless mortals anymore. Katara wouldn't have done that.

In other news, I was rewatching Avatar: The Last Airbender for the twenty-fourth time.

It was not something to be judged, the show was perfect in every way and it was my teacher for waterbending.

I needed to take notes on the healing this time, since I needed to improve on that.

I made a note of it.

OO OO OO OO

I needed a distraction from... everything. The buzzing was distracting and grating and I was having more and more of a hard time keeping myself calm. It didn't stop . It wouldn't stop buzzing . It was driving me mad .

(Gold sand exploded with a scream)

So I was working on a water holding for Carl. He needed a way to come with me without the tank, and he seemed excited for it.

I focused on the ice I was manipulating, carefully shaping it into a ball and preserving the water within. There needed to be a good amount of oxygen, but some ivuisav could help with that.

The ice exploded again as the water within that I was trying to manipulate shattered the thin layer of ice.

(Gold sand exploding with a scream as a blade slid through her chest)

I licked my lips and reformed the ball, making the ice a bit thicker this time. I needed the air to be able to get through so it had to be fairly thin even with the ivuisav, but I also needed to not break easily.

To not shatter with a single hit like-

(Gold sand exploded with a scream as a blade slid through her chest and she was dead dead dead)

I needed it to last, to keep Carl safe when he was with me. It needed to be strong and sturdy but also allow him to breathe.

I shaped it, manipulating the ice and water until there was a steady container. I was going to try to add the ivuisav next, though I needed to practice adding them through shaping the ice, theoretically it should be easier-

The door slammed open and the ice in my hands shattered, water evaporating.

(Gold sand exploded with a scream as a blade slid through her chest and she was dead dead dead and it was my fault I killed her)

"Percy!"

I blinked up at Grover, hanging half off the bed from where I'd fallen.

"Uh... you okay?"

I nodded, pushing myself up and ignoring my warm face and shaking hands.

"I'm fine."

"What were you doing?"

Uh...

"I was trying to do a palm reading on my hands." Nailed it.

" Baa-ha-ha , you do palm readings?"