Ch. 76: Are you dumb or something?

Author's note:
Warning! This chapter contains triggers of various kinds. Non-consensual sex, violence and offensive language. Explicit thoughts of abuse and graphically described details of actions.

Please, if any of this does not sit well with you, do NOT read.

The chapter holds a lot of background information and insights into Mackenzie's mind and actions, if you want that information without reading the chapter, send me a message and I'll gladly fill you in without the gory details.

Be sure you're ok with reading this before proceeding.

Thank you for considering this note and being cautious about your own comfort level before diving in and thank you for reading and continuously supporting Russian Roulette – Family secrets.

Love, Alix

Puffing on his cigar with glee King watched Iri undress. He was the right man for the job, he always had been. Big, strong and well endowed. Best of all he did not give a fuck about women, he loved to make them scream and cry, it excited him when they tried to get away. Maybe he was disappointed with Mackenzie, she never fought, or maybe Iri saw it as a challenge. Iri had always had a thing for Mackenzie, which probably just made him angrier when he was with her that she did not respond to him.

King did not care which it was, he had made sure that she never fought back. Days upon days of training the bitch to become compliant had its advantages in many ways, and a few disadvantages too.

Like her non-responsiveness when he hurt her and used her. She never made gestures to stop him from hurting her or tried to deny him his pleasure when he was done with his punishments. She never talked back anymore, and she was obedient when he was not around, she knew who she belonged to and why she was his.

It had been so easy threatening her father to make her completely subservient to him.

An 18-year-old naïve virgin who loved her parents had been easy to break. All he had done was kidnap her and force her at gunpoint to call her father and tell she was off with some friends celebrating her birthday. Vittorio had been happy for her and told her he would put some money in her account for them to enjoy themselves.

Stupid man.

5 days of having her starved and sleep deprived, being used and abused over and over had broken her completely. She would have done anything he had asked of her to make it stop and be released.

Ok, she had for 20 years, so he saw it as a success.

Her self-esteem had been so low it had made it all much easier.

King had never imagined she would be frigid, she had a wonderfully plumb body back then, she had seemed to hold passion and looked to have been a good fuck. It did not matter what he did to her, her body did not respond, he had tried forcing orgasms out of her by constant stimulation, but nothing. That was annoying as hell, on the other hand it also gave new possibilities for using and humiliating her.

King watched Iri walk over to Mackenzie, his already hard dick protruding from his massive body. He grabbed her and lifted her off the hook and threw her on the cot in the corner like a ragdoll.

Like always she just laid there sniffling a bit.

He loved the way she looked, she was his type, though she looked a right mess. Her body covered in red stripes and bruises already forming, it made his dick so hard. She always made him hornier than any other whore, he needed to fill her up. Mark her. It was gratifying watching his cum leak out of her.