Part 4

Y/N'S Pov

I woke up pretty early and i somehoe ended up, cuddling with Jin. I blushed and removed Jin's hand from my waist. I stood up and walked over to Yi playing violet.

"Hey Yi" i said and Yi turned around "Oh it's you" Yi said. "Yea it is." i said. "Were you playing Fix you?" i asked. "Yeah, it was dad's favourite" Yi replied. "I know" i said and sat on a rock. "Do you still know the lyrics?" Yi asked. "Of course i do" i replied. "Would you like to sing it when i play? You know the way we used to do it. I play and you sing" Yi said. "Yea i can try. But i haven't sung in awhile" i said "Y/N you practically have a voice of an angel and it 's only you and me" Yi said and smiled. I returned the smiled and nodded. She started playing and i started singing.

When we finished the song we heard Peng telling us to do it again and Jin watching us. Me and Yi both git pretty uncomfortable since we didn't do anything music related after our dad died... I just started walking away and so did Yi. Yi went to Everest and i just walked into the forest. I heard someone running behind me "Where are you going?" Jin asked. "Nowhere" i answered and walked away faster, hoping he would stop following me but of course he didn't. He grabbed my wrist and i turned around. He saw the expression on my face amd pulled me into a hug. "What are you doing?" i asked him. "I'm trying to make you feel better" he replied. "Well you don't need to do that because i'm fine. I've never been better." i said. "Princess you can't lie to me." Jin said and i melted again. "Just tell me what's wrong Y/N." he said. I finally hugged him back and started sobbing into his shoulder. "Hey it's alright" he said and started rubbing circles on my back. "I just. I never singed in front of anyone since he.. You know. I just don't feel comfortable or confident enough to do that and i guess i just got kinda mad because you two just listened to it. But i'm not mad at you at all you did nothing wrong." i said. "And you don't have to sing if you're not ready to. And i'm sorry taht we listened to you and Yi. But i can tell you that you two sounded absolutely amazing."Jin said and i smiled.    "Thank you" i mumbled. "No problem" Jin said, took my hand and walked me back to everyone else.

"We better get going" Jin said and everyone nodded. Peng was laying on top of Everest and the rest of us were walking. Jin and i were still holding hands and talking about Everest. Jin was convinced that he doesn't have magic powers but i told him that he clearly does. "I guess i'll get to prove you wrong again" i told him "Nope. Not this time Y/N. There's no way that Everest can do magic stuff. That's not possible" Jin said "Then how would you explain the blueberries?" i asked "Well there sure is an explanation for this but i just don't know what it is" Jin said "Ahhh i can't wait to prove you wrong again" i smiled "Well just keep on dreaming Y/N" Jin smiled.

After hours of walking we needed to walk over soke stairs and at some point we all decided to take a break so we sat on the ground. Yellow mountains looked beautiful, just the way dad described them. Peng was explaining how he's gonna be a successful basketball player and then some drone flew in front of him "A drone? So cool" Peng said, but then the lights on the dron turned red and 2 more drones came. We started running up and Yi's flower (idk how to say it in english sorry) started growing. Jin seemed the most shocked and everyone except me and Jin jumped onto it. I couldn't jump because a drone caught my leg and was trying to pull me away. Jin came and smashed the drone with a stick but the flower was too far away. "Jin, Y/N let's meet up at the other side, at the river!" Yi shouted "See you there" Jin shouted.

"Hey are you ok?" Jin asked "Yea my ankle hurts a bit" i said "Can you walk?" he asked "I can try" i stood up and started walking. I could walk but it hurt a lot "here i'll help you" Jin said and wrapped his hand around my wrist and i wrapped mine around his neck. "Thanks" "Always" Jin replied and we slowly went downstairs since the drone was pretty much pushing us in that direction.