But my serene atmosphere is ruined as I hear a yell: 

"Gogy!"

Here we go.

I turn around, only to be attacked by a chaotic Tommy. 

"Wha-" Laughing, I wrap my arms around him gently, a little bothered by the fact he's taller than me. "Hello, child." 

"Hello, bitchboy." He replies with a grin, pulling away and crossing his arms. He puts a little too much emphasis into the fact he can look down at me for my liking, but I ignore it.

I roll my eyes with a smile. Wilbur and Tubbo are the next to enter, glaring at Tommy. "We don't run in parking lots, Tommy!" Wil says irritably.

Tommy smirks. "Yeah, well, I looked both ways and shit, I'm not stupid." 

"Debatable.." The older mutters under his breath. 

Tubbo giggles and smiles at me. "Hi, George!" He says, walking up to me. I give him a small side hug.

"Hi, Tubbo. How're you?" 

"Alright enough when you're surrounded by weirdos." 

I quickly put my hand over my mouth to stifle my snicker as Tommy shoots his friend a death stare. Tubbo puts his hands up in surrender. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry-" 

Before Tommy can do anything more, though, Wilbur steps up quickly. "How about we get something to eat while we wait for the others? They won't be here for a good hour or two, we've got time to hang out- And not murder one another."  

I hum my agreement, a little shaken by Tommy's glare. "Okay." 

Wilbur nods, and we all follow him over to the counter like some kind of strange pack of wolves. The ordering is quick and simple, and soon enough I'm whisked over to a large table closer to the back of the restaurant, a cup in hand. 

The next hour goes by in a blur of excitement and laughter. I'm wrapped up in the bliss of it all, hanging out with my friends. So, when my phone buzzes, along with everyone else's, we all jump.

"Ooh! It's Bad, I think he's here!" Tommy yelps.

"Oh thank god, you guys are absolutely insufferable." I tease. Tubbo scoffs lightly.

With that, we all scramble to throw our things away and race out the door, piling into separate cars. 

The drive isn't long at all, barely brushing the ten minute mark. But the airport is big. And scary. And chaotic. As I cautiously follow signs, I can feel my nerves slowly climbing, wanting to match the overwhelming excitement I'd been feeling. 

Eventually, we make it, though. I would be the one picking up Bad, whilst the others park for a while, so we don't take up too much space. I shoot my friend a message. He tells me where he is-  Thankfully, I'm nearby, so it isn't difficult to pull into a spot there. 

Briskly, I scan the area for Bad. He looks up from his phone just as I start getting out of the car, catching my eye. As if in sync, we both smile. 

"George!"

"Hi, Bad!" 

As soon as he reaches me, he wraps me in a hug. I quickly hug back, my face hurting a little from smiling. Yet another person who's taller than me, though.

In a few moments, we've put Bad's suitcases in the trunk and started driving.

"How was your flight?" I ask.

"Alright. It was boring, though." He replies with a shrug, gazing curiously out the window. "It's actually kind of pretty here." 

"Yeah. It's okay. Skep's going to be here in a little while, and then Sap, then Dream." I respond. Bad nods excitedly.