Chapter 29 - Awaken

Start from the beginning

O/n: [Here. I need a place to rest too. Wait, let me put it on you.]

He didn't resist and let O/n put the hair-clip on his hair.

O/n: [Done.]

Taking out his phone, which he had kept shut until now, Y/n opened the camera function and look at his own reflection. The hair-clip suits him perfectly!

Letting out a yawn, O/n transform into light particles and went inside the crystal on Y/n's hair-clip.

Letting out a sigh, Y/n looked at the purple Earth Dragon and patted its head before continuing their journey.

As they continued rode on the road, Y/n took out a map as he had remembered where he was the last time before he was abducted by those hooded people. Just thinking about them made his blood boil.

He was at Mill Gray road when he was kidnapped. And luckily, there was a mountain nearby the road. So all he had to do for now was to find where the... lake is.

Y/n: "Let's go quicker, Kansan!"

The purple Earth dragon started to speed up as Y/n held a serious expression.

***

While they continued their journey, Y/n had learned a lot more about O/n. Sure, they had the same memory, but both of their characters were totally different.

He had also learned how to communicate with O/n via. their thoughts. Not only that, but he had also learned what O/n attribute was.

All six of them, this spirit posses every single attribute there is. Still, O/n said that with training, Y/n could become stronger than most people in this world. He just had to unlock the fourth attribute.

When asked what it was, O/n told him that he couldn't say it due to a reason that he didn't want to talk about, so Y/n had let it be.

Now arriving at the mountain, Y/n had made a stop.

Y/n: 'O/n, can you sense anything?'

O/n: [I'm not out yet, so I can't. Why don't you try to hear what the wind says?]

Listening to what his new spirit said, Y/n nodded. He focused his hearing and started to hear what the wind was telling him. There was some useless information he got, but there was one thing that made him happy.

A group of hooded figures was moving around as if they were scouting, and they were nearby. He suddenly got a plan and told O/n about it.

O/n: [Not a bad idea, but it's also very risky. Sure you want to do it?]

Y/n: "Yeah, I have decided... I have to save those people and destroy those damn bastards or else more people would continue losing their lives, filling the lake up with their blood."

With that, he said goodbye to his new Earth Dragon and released it. He didn't want it to die or get hurt by this, so he had to let it go.

The Earth Dragon, Kansan, refused to leave him at first, but after some time comforting it and telling it that he would return and find him after this, the Earth Dragon snuggled with Y/n for the last time before leaving him with O/n.

Y/n: "Now then, let's go."

***

While walking through the mountain, Y/n pretended that he didn't know that three shadowy figures were following him.

O/n: [They are going to attack you now. Be careful.]

Y/n: 'That's where you come in, right?'

Suddenly, one of the hooded figures threw something right behind Y/n, who looked behind and saw a ball that was releasing something from it.