Chapter 4: Sibling

Start from the beginning

"I'm gonna take care of it okay?" Canada asked. "Can you let me do that?" Russia didn't respond. He looked away and gave a nod after a moment of complete silence. Canada grabbed the Russian's arm, pulled up the sleeve, and laid it on the bed. He went to the bathroom and wetted yet another cloth and gently cleaned the bite marks. Russia didn't flinch. Canada made sure he had stopped bleeding before he wrapped the bandages around the wound.

"Грязное животное." Russia mumbled.

"Can you please just let me help you? I'm sorry I touched your scarf, I won't do it again." Canada didn't understand what the comment was, neither did he want to know.

"Better not. I will kill you." Russia turned his head back to Canada. He could swear his heart stopped when Russia looked at him. He is very, very terrifying. What was so important about that scarf anyway?, he thought, he would ask that question later when he wasn't fearing for his own life.

"I-I won't. I promise."

"Promise?" Russia chuckled. "No such thing."

"What?" Canada blinked.

"You can not 'promise' something. 'Promises' are always broken, so there is no use for them." Russia said. Canada completely disagreed, he kept his promises, but he didn't want to argue.

"pas vrai," Canada mumbled. "I won't do it again. Can you just let me help you?" Russia was silent again.

"Fine. Just do not touch my scarf."

"Take you jacket off." Canada said.

Russia got stuborn again. "Why?"

"Cause you have a fever and the coat isn't helping." Canada said. He crossed his arms like a mother would while waiting for her child to listen to her. He made his point though and Russia took off his coat.

"There." He mumbled. While he was at it, he took off his boots and threw them onto the floor, they had been on all that time? Russia laid back in his bed and pulled down his sleeve. "Anything else you want me to take off?"

Don't make it sound like that"N-No." Canada felt his face flush when the Russian had said that. Wait no. Why did he blush like that!

Russia signed. "So I am guessing you will be staying for the night?"

"Just until your fever comes down."

"I have no where for you to sleep." Russia pointed out, he sure as hell wasn't going to let that boy sleep in the same bed. Canada looked at the chair, he fell asleep there the first time so it wouldn't be much different if he did it now.

"Don't worry about that."

"I'm not worrying, I'm pointing it out." Russia said. He loosened his scarf a little, it was keeping him a little too warm but he wouldn't take it off. He picked up the cloth off his head . "Matvey. It's not cold anymore." Now I feel like his slave, Canada thought. He picked up the cloth and wetted a new one. He sat on the bed and placed the cloth on Russia's forehead again.

"Better sir?" Canada joked, apparently Russia didn't see it as a little joke though.

"Da. Good boy." He said. Canada wasn't sure if he was being serious or not, treating him like a slave, more of a dog actually. Suddenly, the room door unlocked and opened. Both nations quickly turned their eyes to the door.

Belarus with a lock picker and Ukraine stood at the door. Oh it's Ukraine, Canada first thought, then he realized Russia's murderous little sister was there too. Canada didn't mind seeing Ukraine, they were good friends and often talked, she never seemed to forget Canada. Belarus on the other hand, they had no friendship at all, she often ignored Canada, even pushed him out of the way in hallways when she was stalk-(I mean) following Russia.