Mamushi: She right little brother I mean everyone of us are stronger than the 3 factions.

Kurome: Yeah, but still I can't help but worry.

Nana: Don't worry Yami went to watch over them.

Leone: Yami may be able to transform, but I hope she takes it easy.

Erza: It really was disappointing to find out that Rias peerage is weak.

Izuku: I wonder does she ever train them?

Mamushi: By the looks of their power I doubt it.*sigh* That brat really needs to learn how to be a better leader.

Akame: I've been meaning to ask how did you all meet Sasuke and Sarada?

Tohru:*blushing* master Sasuke and Sarada saved me from death I was impaled by a heavenly sword. Master Sasuke didnt hesitate and successfully took out the sword and allowed master Sarada to heal me. After nursing me and taking care of me, I decided to become their maid. I fell in love with master Sasuke after he saved me from death.

Akame: My sister and I were betrayed by our friends when we severed the empire. After we both were exhausted and tired, we tried to run but before we could, we were attack by soldiers and were outnumbered. We thought it was the end for us both, but Sasuke And Sarada appear.

Flashback

Sarada approached us

Sarada: Are you hurt?

I hesitated to answer but Kurome beat me to it.

Kurome: Um...no ma'am we not.

Sarada: Alright hold on a sec.

She reached inside her small pouch and gave us two water bottles, we didnt hesitate to gulp it down.

Sarada: Glad you both feeling better now.

Akame: What about you friend over there won't he need your help?

Sarada: Hehe, dont worry my friend over there is actually my big brother and he really strong.

Back with Sasuke

Sasuke: Why did you attack them?

Soldier 1: For they betrayed the empire!

Sasuke: Bullshit!!

Soldier 2: What?

Sasuke: It looks more like the other way around!

Soldiers 3: We were ordered to kill them for their betrayal!

Sasuke: You want them, you gonna have to go threw me.

One of the soldiers tried to attacked but sasuke blocked the attack and then begin charging electricity in his palm and slammed it into the ground which electrocute all the soldiers.

Sasuke: Hmph, pathetic.*walks back to Akame and Kurome*

Sasuke: Are you both okay?

Akame: Yes, we are thank you for saving us.

Sasuke: No problem, do you have a place to stay?

Kurome: No, we dont.

Sarada: Why not come with us? We'll protect you.

Kurome: Are you sure? Won't we be a nuisance?