Again, not listening, Henry bites back. "The only person who calls me kid is my family, thank you! Now, you're going to tell me who you are."

"Baelfire." Bae finally replies, turning to Henry, who's eyes open widely.

"You're looking for Rumplestiltskin, aren't you?" Henry asks sweetly.

Bae stares at him curiously for a moment, before answering. "Yes." He's calm now, thanks to Henry, he seems like a child this Baelfire. 

"And you can't find him?" Henry continues to ask questions getting the same answer 'Yes' every time.

"Where can I find him, do you know?" Bae finally changes his words and tone. He seems upset now.

"Honestly, I'd say his shop, but if you really want to know, I'd ask Belle." Henry answered. A small part of me was enlightened for a second, feeling special in a strange way. Then I realise that was a bad thing for him to say. Henry gestures towards me and Bae returns to shouting at me.

"Where the hell is my father?" He exclaims, louder than before.

"I don't know!" I scream back at him, getting more worried.

Henry stands aside us, just staring at Baelfire.

Again he grabs hold of me his grip tighter than ever, causing me to squeal.

"Baelfire! Stop! Please!" Henry and I both screamed in unison.

But his eyes just stare into me, and his grip tightens, till something stops him, something grabs his attention.

Rumplestiltskin's POV

My eyes shoot open, realising I've been asleep.

I run over the the shop's window and look outside. It's still night, the sky's still dark. 

I soon remember seeing him in the woods and everything that had happened. 

I need to talk to Belle. What if he tries to hurt her again? The thought of Belle being hurt or even killed runs through my mind, unable to escape.

It sends shivers down my spine to know she could be in danger. What if when I was sleeping, something happened?

I pull open the door with full force and leave it open, completely ignoring it. My feet won't stop moving, one step, two step. Every second I'm moving, faster and faster. I nearly fall over a couple of times but I keep my balance.

The wind pushes against me, asif to try slow me down, but nothing, nothing will stop me from getting to my Belle. 

Everything around me seems like a blur, I'm moving too fast, too worried to care.

I open the door to Granny's place and run up the stairs, ignoring her shouting at me. 

I don't stop running till I reach the landing, where Belle's door is open and light is shining through. I walk slowly down the corridor, watching shadows on the floor.

When I get to the door, I stop and stare inside. The sight I see, it's impossible. The voices I'm hearing, they can't be true. The words spoken, they're not right... are they?

"Baelfire! Please! Stop!" They shouted, Belle's voice shaken, Henry's voice a little worried.

My eyes open wide as I realise it's true. I take a step inside and raise my hand slowly, getting inches closer now and then. I see him loosen, he knows I'm here.

Henry looks at me and smiles a little, he knows too much.

"Bae..." I whisper, on the verge of crying, yet I hold back the tears.

He keeps quiet for a bit, letting go of Belle and putting his arms down by his side. Belle runs over to Henry and kneels down next to him, yet she watches us, me and Bae as he turns to look at me.

He seems upset, the silence shows it, but his eyes, they show anger. They reflect on the day I broke my deal with him, the moment he slipped away and I lost him. The memory pains me as I flinch in front of him.

"Hello... Rumplestiltskin." He says quietly, almost emotionless. The fact he didn't say dad or father, not even pa. That hurts me.

"I've been looking for you, Bae." I break down, allowing the built up tears to release.

"Well, I've been looking for you too." His voice showing no sympathy at all. He glares at me as I cry in front of him.

"I understand you're still mad. I really do and I'm so... so sorry for that. I should have went with you, I should never have broken my deal with you. You were right, I was a coward." I spoke the truth, calming the tears down to try prove my point.

His eyes squint a little as though he's confused. "So what makes it any different now..?"

I walk closer to him and place my hand on one of his arms, then look into his eyes. "I wouldn't be able to say sorry to you like this if I were still a coward. I would be running, hiding, not showing you my true emotions. But I'm not afraid anymore Bae. I'm no longer a coward. Trust me."

He stares into me at first I'm unsure of what he's thinking, till he lets his guard down. His face shows sadness, sorrow. "I need to go, I'll speak to you later." He says softly, before heading towards the door.

"Wait!" I shout. Wanting to ask him about Regina. Then when he stops and looks down to the floor, I understand he's upset. I shouldn't put pressure on him right now, maybe another time, it's just not time to ask questions yet. "Stay close, Bae." I beg, my voice cracking.

Without another word, he left walking away and not turning back. 

I sit on the end of the bed placing my face in my hands, sighing loudly, not knowing what to do.

"Wow, well. That was... unexpected." Henry exclaims in his playful childish way.

"Henry," Belle whispered in a way of saying shut up, "maybe you should try sleep again."

"After that, you're kidding me, right?" He replies quietly, probably trying not to offend me.

"Fine, what do you want to do?" She gives in to his smartness.

"Well," he starts in a hinting manor. "A chocolate milkshake from Granny's wouldn't hurt." 

"Fine!" Belle laughs. "Go get changed in the bathroom and we can go to Granny's."

I hear his footsteps run into another room and the door shut. Then I feel Belle put her arms around me as she sits down on the bed beside me.

"That was a brave thing you did there." She whispers gently into my ear.

I lift my head off my palms and look her in the eyes. "I spoke to my son, hardly much."

"You proved yourself a better person, Rumple. Don't underestimate yourself." She smiles, before kissing me on the forehead.

Henry runs out of the bathroom, changed into jeans and a t-shirt. "Okay, lets go to Granny's!"

"You coming?" Belle asks as she stands up, looking down at me.

I look into her glowing blue eyes and hate myself from the moment I speak. "No, I have something I need to do."

Thanks for reading you guys! Sosososo sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. I've been lazy lately and obsessed with LOST... oops:') Well anyways, I hope you enjoyed it, would love to hear your feedback. Anything I need to improve? Did ya like it? Story line okay? Thanks a bunch for reading, I'll try upload soon.