Chapter 22: The Beginning of our Love Story

Start bij het begin

   "Don't lie to me, doll. It's just me and you, no ones around to listen in on our conversation," he laughs .

   I stay quiet, holding my own hand as I barely shake with fear .

   "We're all alone and no one can hear us," I thought .

   "Is he going to kill me?" I thought once more .

My body began to shake even more at that thought .

"He's going to kill you," my thoughts tell me .

My eyes then began to water, thinking about Izuku ruthlessly killing me .

My breathing got heavier as I started to shake harder .

"Stop panicking he might get mad," I thought .

Izuku quickly pulled over to the side, stopping the car to face his body towards me .

He places a hand on my thigh as he turns my head by grabbing my chin and making me face him .

"Hey," he calmly whispers . "I'm right here and I'm not going to hurt you ," he softly whispered .

"I'm so sorry that I've been scaring you lately , Adi. I am, but this is who I am now, but my feelings never changed for you , Adiana . I still care about you the same way I did years ago, the same way I did when I was 5 years old ," he whispers , squeezing my thigh .

The image of him pointing the gun at me, flashes through my mind, as I began to cry .

"Adiana, please ," Izuku pleaded .

"Y-You pointed that g-gun at me, a-and you sh-shot it ," I cried even harder .

He got out the car and made his way towards my side .

  Once he opened it , I whispered "Please don't h-hurt me," I shook my head .

He got on his knees and grabbed my hands, holding them in his bigger ones .

He squeezed them to comfort me, "Adiana , I'm not going to hurt you, please believe me . I only do things to protect and make the world a better place , nothing I do is out of pure evil, I promise . I'm so sorry I pulled a gun out on you , baby, I'm so sorry . I'm sorry I tried scaring you into telling me something, I am sorry , Adiana," he frantically apologized .

"I-Izuku , why did you b-become like this?" I asked .

"Because I couldn't become what I desired to be," he sadly smiled . "I had to make a name for myself somehow ," he said .

"B-But no one knows a-about you ," I say .

"That's because I do undercover work, doll," he laughs . "Trust me, people know who I am," he proudly states, smirking a bit .

   "You're unbelievable," I roll my eyes, taking one of my hands out of his grasp , to rub my eyes .

"And your unbelievably adorable, Adiana," he smiles .

My feel my face heat up as a blush places itself on my cheeks .

I dart my gaze away from his face . I pout and tell him to get back in the car .

When we're back on the road . It's completely silent .

It's been a while since we've been on the road and I finally ask "Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise, you'll love it," he smiles to himself .

"Okay," I mutter, looking out the window .