One Condition

Request by KotoHere

Sapnap was leaning on the kitchen counter, lazily scrolling through twitter.

He chuckled and liked a meme, scrolled down and liked some fan art. Twitter had kind of become a bit of a haven, a place he could go for a quick laugh. And it was working.

Well, until Dream stumbled into the living room across. The older spotted Sapnap and grinned, trying to walk over to him latently. Sap suppressed a sigh when he heard Dream now start walking towards him. God no, he had better things to do than whatever Dream had in mind.

"What do you want?" Sapnap asked without glancing up from his phone. Dream wasn't even halfway yet, and he thought he was being good at moving undetected. The older was dumbfounded, how was Sapnap able to notice him?

"How did you know I was here?" Dream asked, trying to copy Sapnap's pose but inevitably stumbling when trying to lean on thin air. "You weren't even looking at me!"

"I'm not deaf, y'know." The younger replied, scrolling through his notifications.

"I was being quiet!"

"No you weren't."

Dream sighed, feining annoyance.

Sapnap didn't really seem busy, and Dream was desperate for social interaction, so he breathed in and asked him.

"Wanna play Minecraft with me?"

He shuffled to the kitchen counter, leaning over the other side so he could be as face-to-face with him as possible. He scanned Sapnap's face for any kind of answer.

The younger noticed a shadow over him and looked up, seeing Dream looking at him expectantly.

"Oh, sorry did you say something?"

"YOU CAN HEAR ME WHEN I'M WALKING AS QUIETLY AS I CAN BUT YOU CAN'T HEAR THE LOUD AND CLEAR QUESTION I ASK RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE!?"

Dream sighed.

"Do - you - want - to - play - Mine - craft?" He pronounced out every syllable as if he was talking to a baby, which, in hindsight, Sapnap might as well be one.

"No." The other said simply.

"Please?"

"No."

"I'll do anything?"

That was definitely a bad thing to say, but Dream did not come all the way out into the living room for Sapnap to say no.

"Kiss me, then I'll consider." The younger grinned. It was a joke, definitely. Sapnap thought Dream wouldn't actually do it, he wasn't even worried about having to play Minecraft with Dream, because he was almost 100 percent sure this man wouldn't kiss him.

Almost.

The man grabbed Sapnap's chin and closed the space over the counter, kissing him directly on the forehead.

The younger's eyes widened, looking up at Dream when he pulled away.

Dream's face flushed red with embarrassment, letting go of Sapnap's chin and laying both his hands on the counter. He looked at the ground behind him.

"Was that enough?" He asked, in a small voice Sapnap had never heard before.

He hesitated, still trying to process the situation with a series of oh boy, what the fuck, that didn't happen, what, the fuck, huh, whaaaaa. And unfortunately for him, Dream being an impatient moron took the hesitation as a no.

This time, Dream set his hands on the younger's shoulders. Again, space closed, and Dream kissed Sapnap on the cheek, pecked the tip of his nose, and pressed one to his chin. The kisses were each incredibly gentle, as if Dream thought of Sapnap as fragile. Something priceless that one small slip could break.

Dream moved on to other parts of Sapnap's face, and despite this entire thing being completely unexpected and new to Sapnap, the sincerity didn't cross any boundaries.

After kissing Sapnap's right temple, the older pulled back, hands still on the other's shoulders.

Sapnap thought he was done.

But Dream then kissed his friend on the lips.

Sapnap inhaled quickly through his nose, looking up at Dream's eyes. Dream returned his look, one of surprise. A why am I doing this look that Sapnap thought was cute.

He breathed in, accepting what was happening.

It wasn't a deep kiss, just a short and sweet one. A couple seconds of contact and then he was gone.

Dream's hands were by his side, and he was standing upright, a couple feet away from the counter.

Sapnap hid his face in his hands, definitely not being fully able to hide how red his cheeks were.

Dream however, looked at him, not even trying to hide the pink tint that was dusted over his face. He frowned and watched Sapnap pick up his phone.

But Sapnap decided to turn it off, and walked around the counter to Dream, leaving his phone there.

Linking their arms, Sapnap grinned at the older.

"I think you've earned a game of manhunt."