Disturbing Behavior. Edited *smut* Edited

Start from the beginning

".....I didn't tip a stripper my tax refund."

"...Whoops!" I yell before slipping from Damon's arms and bobbing and weaving around Alaric. "Rick I had to! they would've checked to see if what I said was real!"

"You gave a stripper my tax refunds!?"

"Well I um guess, that wasn't... you know... like smart?"

"I come bearing gifts!" Caroline yells out as she stands on the porch holding a yellow suranwarp bowl. "Please tell me it's not chili," I say back as I open the door a bit farther to let the blonde vampire through the door. My eyes widen as Caroline steps aside and Bonnie jumps in front of my sight. "Bonnie!" I yell out happily as I sprang from the doorway and into her spread-out arms. I squeeze her between my hands tightly.

"I'm back!" She squeaks as I let her go and watch as Elena pulls Bonnie in for another hug from rushing from the kitchen hearing my yell of glee.

"Hi!"

"I leave town for the summer and everything goes to hell for the both of you," Bonnie says as I watch Elena try to shrug off the sadness that envelopes her at the mere mention of Stefan. "That dick will come back around, and when that happens I'll be there to kick his ass repeatedly," I state as Elena nods her head before giving Bonnie another smile.

"Bonnie!" Jeremy yells out from the staircase before he descends it and goes to hug her. "Jeremy!" I turn around and gag before I can see my little brother kiss my best friend. I look up from the ground and make eye contact with Damon before smiling at him and walk back over to the kitchen and settle my hands around his waist as he watches the chili simmer. His waist twitches slightly under my pressure while his chin finds his place on my silk tresses.

"I could get used to this," I say softly as Damon starts swaying us softly back and forth.

"What me and food in the kitchen at the same time?" I snicker out as I feel Damon's chest rumble and vibrate at his quiet laugh from above me. "No, it's having you and food in my kitchen." Damon leans down and kisses the top of my head before we're brought back to the conversation taking place in the living room.

"So Mayor Lockwood called your gay ex-husband to torture your vampire daughter?" Damon questions Sheriff Forbes as we cut across the center roundabout and hit the concrete once again. I gasp in shock at the statement as I look over to Liz. "Papa Forbes is gay? ......I guess that makes sense as to why Matt was his favorite." Liz closes her mouth and gives me a weird look before shaking off the comment as I laugh.

"Yes, I've been keeping him detained to make sure the vervain's out of his system. So you know, you could.." Liz stumbles over her words before pointing her pointer and middle finger at her eyes and then at Damon's eyes implying compulsion.

"Can't we just kill him?" Damon asks as we make it to the other side of the road, the old parent cracking and uneven while lifting up and onto the sidewalk that connects the Grill and various restaurants and stores. 

"No, Damon! He's Caroline's father." I cut across as I pull my arm through the gap of space he leaves for my hand to grasp his forearm.

"John's my father but you don't see me trying to stop someone from killing that bastard." I make a point to the Sheriff as we pass the police cars that are parked vertically on the sidewalk shining in the sunlight. "We have that many police?" I huffingly question as Mrs. Jenkins kicks her car door open with her good knee before slamming her cane on the ground while glaring at me threateningly